Search results

1. MG34_Dan

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

It's an old Glock 17 rubber grip band. It is very soft and stretchy. No, it does not hold the grip safety down. You must still squeeze the grip to disengage the grip safety.
  2. MG34_Dan

What is this scope used for?

It appears to be Romanian.
  3. MG34_Dan

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

I'll stick with my MK-9K
  4. MG34_Dan

Price check on Vector Uzi 22LR conversion kit

Very interesting. Did you receiver any information/documentation with it?
  5. MG34_Dan

Price check on Vector Uzi 22LR conversion kit

Please post pictures of your Vector suppressor.
  6. MG34_Dan

You guys ever bench rest your FA UZI? What kind of groups do you get?

My Vector Uzi with Vector .22 kit is extremely accurate. I could not believe it. I'm popping balloons and ringing bells easily out to 25 meters. Kids love shooting this setup.
  7. MG34_Dan

How many 41 AE uzi?

My son in law got a 41 AE UZI carbine from his father. I gave him an UZI 9mm carbine barrel, a 9mm recoil spring assembly, and a couple Izzie magazines. His carbine now eats 9mm ammo all day long.
  8. MG34_Dan

Need Help Identifying Firearm that these 9mm SMG Magazines fit

These magazines have a similar trapezoidal cross section as Steyr MPI-69/81 and 9mm AUG magazines. I would try them there. Isosceles Trapezoid
  9. MG34_Dan

.22lr AK 7.62x39 Drop In Conversion

Semi-auto only and will not work in forged receiver weapons.
  10. MG34_Dan

Snake Plissken M10…

Backwards scope Snake.
  11. MG34_Dan

Snake Plissken M10…

The man himself!
  12. MG34_Dan

The UZI Submachine Gun Examined

The only reason I bought my Vector was because my MP5 got valued at $10K. I thought "who in the hell would risk $10k on a plinker". So, I spent $2000 for the Vector. I'm a cheap SOB so I'm always looking at an inexpensive, but reliable, caliber of ammo to blast with. .22lr ammo is always in...
  13. MG34_Dan

The UZI Submachine Gun Examined

Well, that's not my experience. I got my Vector HR4332 UZI in January of 2001 and picked up a Vector .22lr conversion kit in June at the old Houston Astro Hall Gun Show. The .22lr kit was a $350 drop-in with no fitting required. My Vector UZI has run perfectly since day one on both 9mm ammo...
  14. MG34_Dan

F/A vector uzi with a 45acp conversion

There's only one way to find out.
  15. MG34_Dan

Inherited UZI Fully Automatic Pistol

Have you actually fired it and verified it is indeed a machine gun?
  16. MG34_Dan

Most wanted mp5 configuration?

It's not too bad. But you need the correct HK barrel cleaning brush. The HK suppressor cannot be disassembled while the Qualified suppressor can be disassembled. Here are some pics: The Qualified suppressor is on top, the HK suppressor is in the middle, and the cleaning rod/pipe is on the...
  17. MG34_Dan

Most wanted mp5 configuration?

Ok. Ok. Here is my MP5SD. It is a RR PP gun made by Qualified. And because I could, I got a real HK MP5 suppressor for it. I thought that was kind of cool.
  18. MG34_Dan

FAKTS Co. suppressor

Fred Kasse was a friend of Dolf Goldsmith. Fred passed away in 2005. He and his work are well known in the Browning/Vickers/Maxim community. A longtime friend of mine had one of Fred's 45-70 Vickers conversion. He recently gave it to Dolf Goldsmith. If you want to know more about Fred...
  19. MG34_Dan

New Uzitalk Forum Software to Launch Soon

Just curious, are you now using the same software as used on Sturmgewehr.com and Machinegunboards.com?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter