9mm Wal-Mart clearance

drw

UZI Talk Life Member
The local store just lowered/clearanced the Winchester WinClean, 9mm, 115 BEB from $5.97 to $5.00 per. Just a heads up!

tu

Ya

I here that they are no longer selling any more ammo after they sell it all.....100rd packs of 40sw for $15 white box,9mm 100rd packs 45 auto 100rds........Buy them up good price.....:50_cal

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
tu said:
Ya

I here that they are no longer selling any more ammo after they sell it all

Huh??? Please elaborate...
Walmart isn't going to sell ammo anymore?

tu

I think.....

That what the sales guy said........He said once its gone its gone....I looked behind the counter didn't look like much left..... ( three different stores ) good luck....

Funker

UZI Talk Supporter
If thats true ,That sucks , thats where I've been getting my WWB value packs for some time now.

grassyknoll

The wal marts in this state are heavily stocked on ammo. Only the Win-Clean stuff was on clearance around here.

Gun Shot

UZI Talk Supporter, FFL/C&R
Winclean is the stuff on sale here in Denver, all else is the usual. The sales guy said they weren't going to stop selling ammo, he hadn't heard anything like that. Then again, who would quit selling ammo in such a big hunting area anyway? It may be just the store in your area?

My buddy cleaned out their .45 though, bought 15 value packs, that was all they had on hand at the time.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter