AR-15 80% receivers - OUT OF STOCK ?

Junkcollector

I was looking at 80% receivers to see what price they are going for nowdays. All the lower priced ones are out of stock. What is going on ? Are that many people buying them ( stocking up for the future ) or are the suppliers holding them back till after the election if Hillary gets in they can double the price ?

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Try these guys they have them for 45 each.
http://www.tacticalmachining.com/80-products/80-ar15-lower-receivers.html

Last year they had a black friday sale.
3 80% lowers for 80.00 bux shipped.
One order per person.
It was on all the lowers they had in stock, no matter blem pistol or rifle.
Only bad thing was you couldn't mix& match all three had to be the same item.

Sale was called something like 80's for 80 or something like that.

Someone had the poly lowers also, like 29.00 each last week but I don't remember who.
I've seem what those look like finished in person on a drill press. NO! THANKS!
Nothing JB weld it couldn't fix.
FUGLY is a understatement.

Rich

medphys

UZI Talk Life Member
I was looking at 80% receivers to see what price they are going for nowdays. All the lower priced ones are out of stock. What is going on ? Are that many people buying them ( stocking up for the future ) or are the suppliers holding them back till after the election if Hillary gets in they can double the price ?

Probably yes to both.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
since ive been in the market for the past few months and have bought 4 recently my answer is YES they are going up and some desirable are selling out as soon as they come in

the recent low point was around 4 weeks ago....most name brand AR's have gone up $75-100 in that 4 week period

ammo is still dirt cheap....saw sportsmans guide had .223 wolf gold for $305 this morning......

desirables like Colt OEM2's sell out in a few days when someone gets them in.....of course people are preparing.....Donalds going to lose and the most antigun president ever will most likely be Hillary

ive considered buying a few AR's to resell next year for profit...

IndyGunCollector

Just my 2 cents but buying gun parts or ammo to mark up and sell later for profit is shady and you should be strung up by your balls for doing so... call me old fashioned and honorable I guess.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Guess What ? Election is over - Hillary lost and 80% receivers are in stock everywhere.

LOL to funny.

Guess you were right.

Lucky for me I learned my lesson the 1st time around.
All I bought were 4 S12 drums and 8 S12 mags and that was only because I only had the original 5 rounder with it.
All others were G2G when I did a mag inventory last year.
Did buy 8 lbs of powder but that happens when ever I see it since it's far and few around here on the shelf.

Now look for that black Fri. sale on the 80's for 80 @ TM.
I'm hoping to get 3 of the 45 acp frames this time around.

Rich

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter