Attention UZI kit builders!

cookie

Founder
If you have successfully built an UZI from scratch, please consider posting some pics in the UZI Images forum - the more the better. I think we'd all like to see the results of a DIY (do it yourself) home-built UZI in the Home Gunsmithing & Kit Building forum.

Owning & shooting firearms is lots of fun, but I really like the pride that comes from a true DIY project. There's no better way to learn your rifle inside & out than to put it together piece-by-piece.

It may not be a great investment, but I'm considering putting together a post-ban with a D&D receiver. If you've already done it, let's see it!

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Mine's a work in progress right now.
Got the wood stock done and a top cover on the way. Once I hook up with Kanewtervalve next weekend I'll have a better picture where I'm @

On a side note there is a guy selling 10.5 inch SMG barrels that have been extended to 16.5 inches
and turned down on a lathe for the semi trunion.
are these safe to use in a semi the price is right @ 69.00 bux the guy claimes to have sold "hundreds" without any complaints.
thanks

Later
Rich

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter