Case for MAC-M10

AK74U

Im looking for a case for my M10. Im looking to hold 3-5 mags, suppressor, and a spare upper. It can be either hard or soft. Color is also open. Thanks.

LawBob

Im looking for a case for my M10. Im looking to hold 3-5 mags, suppressor, and a spare upper. It can be either hard or soft. Color is also open. Thanks.

Get a hard case at harbor freight. Like 15x18” or so

Has pick and pluck but multiple layers.

I put suppressor and 3-5 mags on level and Mac w Lage and folder stock in second level.

Lockable.

AK74U

Get a hard case at harbor freight. Like 15x18” or so

Has pick and pluck but multiple layers.

I put suppressor and 3-5 mags on level and Mac w Lage and folder stock in second level.

Lockable.

Thanks.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
I use a computer bag that I got at a church rummage sale for $3. It holds the gun, second upper, can, a half dozen plus mags, CFW-A bolt, and some spare parts. There is really thick, dense foam around the sides and some other places to put stuff. And it looks like a computer not a gun.

svtcobra

I use a ukulele case, from Amazon for $15, as a range bag. Before that, I used a tennis racquet bag.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
2nd for uncle mike's smg bag. With full size Lage stock and a max upper it still fits.

Ended up not putting mags in because it's too heavy

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter