CFW M10/45 and M11/380 Slowfire Bolts

Any interest in a CFW Slowfire M10/45 or M11/380 bolts

• Total voters

garyhjr

I'm in for a M10/45 bolt. Thought I had already posted this, but I guess not...

I can prepay if necessary.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
The .380 bolt is proving to be a challenge, but I received a couple of items this week that may push this project over the top and on to the finish line.

There is a no obligation wait list for the CF-W .380 bolt, but not for the .45 bolt. Only after the .380 bolt is in production will any thought be given to the .45 bolt. Trust me, I'm very excited at the prospect of a slow fire CF-W .45 bolt. Hang in there.

Sid T.

UZI Talk Life Member
The .380 bolt is proving to be a challenge, but I received a couple of items this week that may push this project over the top and on to the finish line.

There is a no obligation wait list for the CF-W .380 bolt, but not for the .45 bolt. Only after the .380 bolt is in production will any thought be given to the .45 bolt. Trust me, I'm very excited at the prospect of a slow fire CF-W .45 bolt. Hang in there.

You say such nice things!!!

boomer535

I don't have a 380 but I have three M10/45's. What I liked about the CFW M11/9 bolt is the excellent troubleshoot file you had. This helped me get my CFW bolt working. My recoil rod was a little too long and I couldn't get the upper to fit with the CFW bolt installed. A little work with a file fixed it right up. Good Customer Service. The M11/9 CFW bolt is by far the best accessory I have ever bought for my M11/9. It's like buying an Uzi for less then $900. I also like the nice tube you sent my CFW bolt it. I have my OEM bolt in it now. I don't think the OEM bolt will see much use now. Good luck with the 380 and 45 bolts.

timkel

Is there a list for the 45 bolt? I would like to get on it.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
The *only* wait list is for the .380 M-11 bolt. We currently have 40 people who have emailed a request to be added, and I have responded to each person via email. The plan is to have one single run of 50 CF-W bolts made, but that could go up to 60 or so. A minimum of 50 CF-W bolts need to be made for the numbers to work, but manufacturing an additional 50 bolts doesn't cut the production costs a penny. The market is simply too small to manufacture large numbers of these, and I'm unwilling to sit on a pile of expensive, unsold .380 bolts for several years.

I did some limited testing yesterday. It's close, but still not 100% reliable. The first round was easily stripped and fired from a full 30 round Zmag. Feeding from a converted Madsen mag sucked, but works perfectly with the 9mm CF-W bolt. Testing needs to include using most magazine variations so consumers will receive the best possible product.

Over the weekend, I found an ammo can filled with Silver Bear .380acp. I was very pleased with its performance and found singles were super easy to pull. Different brands of ammo change the ROF and reliability more than one might expect.

It's still early, but the ability for end users to adjust the ROF by swapping different recoil springs or clipping coils from their springs may not be an option with the .380 bolts as it is with the current 9mm bolt. The bolt may be a one speed affair that only changes with the ammo being used.

Thanks to everyone for their continued patience.

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
Just keep us posted here when you can from time to time? I know you have a FB page but I'm really not a FB kinda guy. Thanks for not giving up on this project.

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
Vegas, good to know we are getting closer to production. I'm already on the list and waiting patiently. As Jack007 said, just update us when you can.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter