Dutch Uzi stock Royal Netherlands Air Force

Finally after a long quest I was able to source the holy grale of Uzi stocks and with it came another one. One with a non-serrated buttplate and one with a serrated buttplate. Don’t know what to do with the second one though. At least for now.

Last edited:
It is impossible to value the real cost after such a long journey. Besides that… They didnt come cheap.

Last edited:

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
These are very nice stocks and it's nice that you're making one available to someone. They are very hard to get and it took me a long time to find one for my collection.

The sling swivel on your extra buttplate isn't a standard UZI swivel. Do you know anything about it? Maybe it's a replacement part made by the Dutch.

These are very nice stocks and it's nice that you're making one available to someone. They are very hard to get and it took me a long time to find one for my collection.

The sling swivel on your extra buttplate isn't a standard UZI swivel. Do you know anything about it? Maybe it's a replacement part made by the Dutch.

Well…. It came as is. It looks like a new buttplate but was originally fitted to a stock regarding the screw markings. I have never seen a swivel like this on an uzi either. It looks more like a repair part which again would be rather strange on a new butt plate. For me it’s a mystery for now. Maybe someone on the forum has seen it before and knows its history.

Galil#1

Awesome indeed, and I'm going to order your book Sir! Thanks for sharing. Is one (1) still available for sale by any chance?

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Great just ordered a copy of your book, thank you Dave!

Your not going to write a 2nd, 3rd editions anytime soon I take it?

Can you do a book on the IMI Galil (s) Ha Ha ;-)

Nope, no second edition planned. I've received almost no new information since the original publication that I would consider adding to a second edition. I'll leave a Galil book to someone else!

Dave

Galil#1

I'll take the Dutch UZI Royal Netherlands Air Force stock (say that 10 times!)
Thank you very much David Van!

I found a brand new stock for my collection. I can’t believe it’s real but I stopped asking people to pinch me because it’s starting to hurt. This means I have another one availlable. PM me If you’re interested. It is not a bargain though…It didn’t come cheap .

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
Nice snag!
David are you a dutchie? I married into the Van Zomeren clan.

Galil#1

David van Lent is good people, a stand-up guy, don't hesitate to purchase this awesome cool UZI stock from him.

I got the first one, very nice and smooth transaction. Thanks again David!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter