Fellow MAC owners, where are you from?

Energizer

I know someone that works for them too, I forget his name though, but I know his nickname on "that other board"... I've been shooting with him at Tom Bean (he was there with our small group)... in fact, he helped me to knock out a jammed round of Wolf from my Model 1 barrel... good guy, knows his stuff, but is quiet... I saw him working the last Market Hall show too... I wonder if he's the same person?

As far as Model 1 parts, I am disappointed that my barrel, 5.56 chrome lined, etc. doesn't work with Wolf. Jams after a couple rounds, and jams HARD (fully seated, takes a lot of hammering to get it out). Brass ammo works fine, even Silver Bear... Wolf won't respond to my emails regarding their "performance guarantee"...

Jerry799

Anyone Else In Georgia?

I'm in Atlanta. Would really enjoy finding someplace to shoot other than the indoor ranges. Anyone else around here know a place to shoot full auto?

3Dreamin

Northern VA here...drive by NRA everyday on my way to work................

tall6f

Austin, Tx. / BBQ always sounds great to me. I'd like to meet some of you guys.
So if ya decide to get together (Dallas sounds fine) let me know. Sounds fun !!

ghostdog5.0

That's a 7 hour drive from here, lol. Although it would probably be worth it. The gunshows down here are the SAME OLD BS, everytime. I make it a point to tell the distributors that their selection is the same as last time. Seriously all I bought last time was beef jerky.

bruh44

I live in White River Junction VT now, moved here a few months back from Asheville NC, and I'm hoping to be back down south in the next 2-3 years.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter