Forgotten Weapons reviews the Lage 5.56 uppers

Concorde

Moderator, UZI Talk Life Member,
I got my MAX-11/15 IRM in December of 2018, but two months earlier I'd also put my name on the 11A1/15 list... but I've still got a bit of a wait... I'm #102!

Pmergler

I can personally attest what you all are saying about Ian adding market interest in Mac and Lage is real. I am a prime example. I had been researching for over a year on what would be my first class III MG. Was looking into M2 Carbines, then looking into the Stemple STG Suomi (Ian also reviewed), but I am hooked on the Mac w/ multiple Lage upper combo. Seems the most shooting caliber options and footprint options for the $$.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
Seems the most shooting caliber options and footprint options for the $$.

Yes it is. I have a friend that wanted an MG but knew that he would only be getting one because of the prices. I recommended an M11/9 with the Lage 22 and Max31 pus the CFW-A bolt. He got all of them and is really happy with his purchase. He's thinking on the 11/15. This gives him several MGs in one.

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
I can personally attest what you all are saying about Ian adding market interest in Mac and Lage is real. I am a prime example. I had been researching for over a year on what would be my first class III MG. Was looking into M2 Carbines, then looking into the Stemple STG Suomi (Ian also reviewed), but I am hooked on the Mac w/ multiple Lage upper combo. Seems the most shooting caliber options and footprint options for the $$.

Yes it is. I have a friend that wanted an MG but knew that he would only be getting one because of the prices. I recommended an M11/9 with the Lage 22 and Max31 pus the CFW-A bolt. He got all of them and is really happy with his purchase. He's thinking on the 11/15. This gives him several MGs in one.

My thought process was the same. The only way I was going to get involved in class 3 was at the MAC price point, but the original MAC's were nearly useless until Lage, other uppers and the tungsten bolt came along to tame the bullet hose. It was 2015 when I jumped aboard and have been thrilled with my decision from an economic and an enjoyment standpoint ever since.

Galil#1

Awesome Folks... May The Entire MAC M10 M11 M11A1 Family Title II's Live Forever!

Grant435

I wonder how Ian would compare his max11a1/31 with his new max11a1/15. Both take 30 round mags and drums. Curious which one he enjoys more. I was going to buy the max31 or m11a1 but I already have it on Mac 10 so I figured I would get the 556 upper for the baby mac. If anyone has communication with Ian I’d be curious. Maybe an m11/9 owner can chime in here whose had the max31 and max11/15 on there gun.

Donut77donut

I wonder how Ian would compare his max11a1/31 with his new max11a1/15. Both take 30 round mags and drums. Curious which one he enjoys more. I was going to buy the max31 or m11a1 but I already have it on Mac 10 so I figured I would get the 556 upper for the baby mac. If anyone has communication with Ian I’d be curious. Maybe an m11/9 owner can chime in here whose had the max31 and max11/15 on there gun.
Buy them all.

Pistol caliber is not rifle caliber. Not an apples to apples comparison.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter