Forgotten Weapons reviews the Lage 5.56 uppers

Pharmerjohnson

I thought the same thing about a price increase when I watched Ian's video last night, so today bought a M11/9 today to go with my M11a1 before prices go up...or at least that is excuse I am going with. I love my Lage .380 and Suomi uppers. I can't wait to get an M11/15.

Roklok

I was a bit on the fence, but definitely ARRM now. Massive benefit to be able to tune buffers, springs, and use regular AR bolts.

Not certain the A1 version will use standard AR bolt carriers in either ARRM or IRM configurations due to the shorter receiver. In Ian's video, the standard bolt carrier in the ARRM was in the longer M11-Nine version, which also uses standard bolt carriers in the IRM version as well.

garilla

Ian has the best firearm youtube show. He is the only one who consistently breaks down firearms and shows you all the parts and markings etc, most of the others barely give you a closeup look at the firearm and then they go off to show you how good they look as they shoot. It wasn't until watching Ian did I see that those Lage uppers are really two parts screwed together.

fortyfive1911a1

I was very happy to see Mr. Lage’s products and brilliance highlighted on one of the best and most respected gun channels on the internet. Very cool stuff. My hands on experience with Lage conversions has been nothing but positive.

Landric

I thought the same thing about a price increase when I watched Ian's video last night, so today bought a M11/9 today to go with my M11a1 before prices go up...or at least that is excuse I am going with. I love my Lage .380 and Suomi uppers. I can't wait to get an M11/15.

I did the same thing, though I went with a second M11 .380. I was "talked out" of both my M10s and that left me with just a M11A1 in the MAC family; that wasn't acceptable. I really like the tiny .380 sized guns, so that is what I decided on. With the money I got for my M10s I got the "new" M11 and a BRP STG U9 SF, so I feel like I came out alright...except for the wait.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Firing video was predictably awesome. Great PR for Lage and all Mac owners. Ian needs to do one with multiple macs that features every Lage upper.

Tinman45

Could the MAX10/15 be tweaked to work with a CMMG .22LR conversion?

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
Firing video was predictably awesome. Great PR for Lage and all Mac owners. Ian needs to do one with multiple macs that features every Lage upper.

That's a great idea. He could do one of his competition videos where he's throwing kettle bells and dragging heavy stuff between stages while carrying one lower. At each stage there is a different Lage upper where he has to put the upper on, stick in a loaded magazine, then do one of his famous mag dumps. All in different configurations and calibers. It would be interesting for sure.

AmishEskimoNinja

Very cool. My M11a1 can now be a compact SMG, full-size SMG, or light machine gun depending on the mission. Hard to argue with that. I'll be waiting on my call for an upper.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
That's a great idea. He could do one of his competition videos where he's throwing kettle bells and dragging heavy stuff between stages while carrying one lower. At each stage there is a different Lage upper where he has to put the upper on, stick in a loaded magazine, then do one of his famous mag dumps. All in different configurations and calibers. It would be interesting for sure.

Even better- and a good demonstration of their ease of use and how miraculous MACs are. Rich & Ian, get on it!

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member

Kinda like this, but with exercise?

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Yes exactly, but with MG jesus - we like you to Richard, but a bigger audience and more dramatic hair is better for everyone.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
That's it plus throw in the 22LR and the 5.56. Heck, even put in the secret belt fed upper that you are about to announce. Oops, did I say something wrong?

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter

I might steal that.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter