I want to build this (Street Sweeper and MAC)

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
Following your off-topic reply, no reason to cast a negative pall. I have two Fleming 22 uppers. They’re fun to shoot, about the same reliability as my Lage 22 upper.
https://youtu.be/31RIcLkCcr0

It was meant as humor. I'm glad you have had luck with yours. Mine was purchased new and never suffered a moment of reliability (M11 not 11/9).

Domar Vester

my man, that is COOL! got any videos of it in action?

No, but I'll try to get something together this Spring. The M/11 has a Task slow-fire conversion I bought at Knob and the Striker is one of the few semis with auto eject.

Domar Vester

I have been considering a form 1 Striker parts kit build but it'll just end up being another project finished some time in the next five years.

Is that an actual Protecta? Color me jealous.

No, it's the Striker 12. I saw it on Penn Arms table at Knob Creek back in the day. They called it their entry team model and was an aow. Later, Lloyd Benson reclassified them as dds when he was Treasury Sec. Soon after I purchased the Striker, Penn Arms quit selling to individuals and concentrated on police department sales. Without the auto eject and auto indexing features, I would have passed it by.

rchaisch

Shenanigans are afoot!

IMG_20200222_153126809-1287431.jpg

rchaisch

Ok, I've been busy when I find the time.

The original Masterkey video:

A view of the connectors, etc:

Cobray Masterkey at night:

wilheldp

I do love Cobray's sense of humor in weapon naming. I giggle every time I see a Ladies Home Companion for sale.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter