I want to build this (Street Sweeper and MAC)

rchaisch

I want to build this (Street Sweeper and MAC) - Update: It's built & being shot

Ok, I know this is a meme, but has anyone built something like this? Anyone have any hints? I don't have an M11, I have an M10/9.

My first thoughts are to use a thread protector on the MAC then attach to the SS barrel in some fashion. The back, I'm not quite sure. Maybe I'd attach it to where the SS vertical grip would go and built something to interface with the square rear of the MAC.

If you haven't guessed I'm still in the thinking process.

Yes I have a SS and FA MAC.

FB_IMG_1546206400939-839496.jpg

Last edited:

komodoj

UZI Talk Life Member
Man I just found a pic of this guy online as well. He looks a lot like Battering Ram NIB???

5-C969-CF5-EEA1-4-A32-BC99-BF22-E47-B2-E56.jpg

LawBob

The street sweeper is an awful weapon. That they made it nfa is ridiculous

Mackjack

UZI Talk Supporter
Bahahahaha!

I see that it's a semi auto m11

I wonder if he sbr'd it lol

Gotta keep it legal right? Lol

Last edited:

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
Would it ever be possible to (legally,of course) convert a SS to FA?

LawBob

Would it ever be possible to (legally,of course) convert a SS to FA?

It’s a revolver.

If you put a motorized cam with an electric switch or button, then it would technically be possible- the same as you’d do for a .357 magnum.

The only “legal” way of doing this would be for a sot 7? To get a letter and then make a post 86 sample.

But if you were thinking of converting a semi auto to full auto, it’s a revolver.

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
It’s a revolver.

If you put a motorized cam with an electric switch or button, then it would technically be possible- the same as you’d do for a .357 magnum.

The only “legal” way of doing this would be for a sot 7? To get a letter and then make a post 86 sample.

But if you were thinking of converting a semi auto to full auto, it’s a revolver.

I realize it's a revolver, hence my question.

LawBob

To the extent you can make a revolver with a wind up rotating cylinder full auto, yes it’s possible.

But it would be a post 86 dealer sample.

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
To the extent you can make a revolver with a wind up rotating cylinder full auto, yes it’s possible.

But it would be a post 86 dealer sample.

I was thinking that it might be possible (necessary?) to use something like a modification of the Webley-Fosbery Automatic Revolver; perhaps a Bolt type object that reciprocates enough to cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder before firing the next round.

Yes, it would have to be Post 86

Last edited:

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Hacve no idea who bought that mount but that is entirely to easy to make with 20 dollars worth of steel stock to justify 305 as a ending price.

And it's only 20 bux if you buy good machine steel instead of something like 1018.

Who ever bought that was a sucka for the OEM collectibles or just doesn't own more then a screwdriver

Rich

rchaisch

Hacve no idea who bought that mount but that is entirely to easy to make with 20 dollars worth of steel stock to justify 305 as a ending price.

And it's only 20 bux if you buy good machine steel instead of something like 1018.

Who ever bought that was a sucka for the OEM collectibles or just doesn't own more then a screwdriver

Rich

yea.... i have a friend in Texas who's a machinist. he's going to make a mock up for me.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Makes me want to make a mount for my 10 inch s12 and my M-10.

Rich

rchaisch

Ok, quick bump that probably no one cares about, but anyways.....

My buddy in Texas is still working on it in between other projects. He owns a business, so this is a side project for him.

But in really great news, I found the guy who bought all the adapters that the old dude in the meme had made. He has like 50 or so of them. If any one else wants one, let me know I can get you two in touch and I doubt it's be $300 for the adapter.

Now since those adapters were custom made by the old dude in the photo and they were made for the M11. So for my M10/9, I'm going to need to do a slight modification, which I am in the beginning process of messing around with it.

And on top of all that I'm putting the finishing touches on my home made assault case and I'm getting a Fleming 22 upper in the mail soon. So I have a few projects to play with.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter