Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. My Beretta AR70 clone.

MG34_Dan

The receiver was made by PLF from St. Louis Missouri back in the day. She was assembled on a surplus Malaysian Army AR70 parts kit. She handles and shoots just fine. Plus, she still retains the original military bipod, rifle grenade launcher sights, and gas cut-off valve. Since these photos were taken, I picked up a real Italian bayonet and a few extra magazines. Damn, those mags are costly!

Left_Front_PLF_-_AR-70_pics_199.jpg

Left_Rear_PLF_-_AR-70_pics_201_Sanitized.jpg

Right_Front_PLF_-_AR-70_pics_204.jpg

Right_Rear_PLF_-_AR-70_pics_203.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

timkel

Nice build. I didn't know parts kits and receivers were even available.

StooperZero

nice!

I had a Pre-89 model about 15 years ago and sold it. even then $77 a mag was pushing it. I set mine up like yours using an extra parts kit. I wanted to go the SC70 route with the folder but parts like that were $$$$$$$$$$$ just for a stock assembly.

All the parts kits numrich was selling at the time were coated in what appeared to be volcanic ash . I was all excited to get my hands on a parts kit , opened the box and it was full of black chimney soot on everything. Let the whole kit sit in a tub of cleaner for a week before I even attempted to clean it up .

mrf2

Your plastic furniture looks great (way better than my kits...) did you do anything to it or did you get lucky?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter