M10/45 magazines- prices these days?

DINK

I'm looking at buying some magazines that surfaced in an estate and I want to be fair to the seller. What are M10/45 magazines going for these days? There are original 30-rounders, 40-rounders and even a monster 50-rounder, all blued and all in good shape.

Any ideas?

Thanks

MACchat

I just willingly (over)paid at $57 a piece for original 10-round Cobray-marked mags but only because I had to have them. For a lot of them, I’d feel good between $40-45 for factory originals. I’m sure someone else will have more insight. Good luck!

Last edited:

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Marking bring more to the collector.

If they are stamped with the logo they are worth more.

I have paid as little as 11 bux to 25 bux last April.

That said tbey were just gg mags. I only have one logo mag since they don't preform any better then a typical gg mag.

Bought it on ebay of all places back in the day.

I'd count up the total amount of mags and then try to average them out per condition and price and offer one price letting them know it comes out to x amount per mag.

prescottkid

Greatly depends if they are stamped with the Cobray logo. If they have the logo, the 30 round ones are about 50.00 to 65.00, the 40 round ones are hard to find and are about 100.00, and the fifty round one should be about 125.00, all depending on condition. If they are the regular GG mags, take about 40 to 45 percent off.
Hope that helps.

DINK

Guys, thanks for the responses- I'll have to go back and look for logos.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
I also bought 6 blued guide lamp WWII. GG mags off tbe forum here for 33 each after shipping.

4 of the 6 appeared to be NOS and the other two only had insert marks and no wear on the inside below the followers.
So even if used was so little as not to be noticable.

You can tell a guide lamp mag by it being blued and it will have G L stamped down the front with some number codes

The Ingram mags will have the cobrey logo sta.ped on the front near the bottom and while large may be harx to see due to a sballow roll stamp.

DINK

Interesting- there are no markings whatsoever on these mags, except for the 50-rounder, which appears to be a 40 with an extension welded on. It has two of the "CMP" logos on it. The latching area and "ears" don't appear to have been modified at all and they lock up fine in my M10, which has a stock mag catch, so I don't think they are GI Greaser mags.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter