Mac10 accessories

rchaisch

hey,

now that i have an M10, im looking for accessories. i have my eye on the SWAT case that is one sale at cobray's site. anyone have them? are they worth the $115? i saw them at gungarage.com for half that price.

does anyone know where i can get other cobray accessories and not just uppers? im looking for accessories that i saw in the Mac 10 Cookbook like key chain fob, holster, hat/patch and belt buckle.

GUTTERRATT

UZI Talk Life Member
What caliber Mac do you have ? I may have some stuff you may be interested in
rchaisch said:
hey,

now that i have an M10, im looking for accessories. i have my eye on the SWAT case that is one sale at cobray's site. anyone have them? are they worth the $115? i saw them at gungarage.com for half that price.

does anyone know where i can get other cobray accessories and not just uppers? im looking for accessories that i saw in the Mac 10 Cookbook like key chain fob, holster, hat/patch and belt buckle.

jt526

UZI Talk Life Member
I just got a swat case with my M11 purchase, it is in very good condition, it does not have the cobray emblem. I think it is neat, but not worth the $115 certainly. The cobray case is not padded at all, but I suppose you could slide in some foam where the ballistic panels are supposed to go.

If you want mine, I'll sell it cheap.

I would really recommend this case though if you are going to run a can on it, or a lage slow fire upper, Condor 28" Compact Tactical Rifle Case, but my M11 has the lage upper, so it fits better. This one has exceptional padding, and can be found online for around $40 bucks shipped. Made in china though, but I've had on of their larger ones for one of my AR's, and it has lasted forever.

http://www.condoroutdoor.com/150_28riflecase.aspx

Nate7667

Hell for that price, get yourself a nice Pelican case with foam and hardshell.
I got this one from OpticsPlanet for $127 to my door. Its the 1520.
pelican1520.jpg

BlackBelt

UZI Talk Life Member
It kinda depends on what you are looking for exactly...
I consider myself a "Cobray Collector", so over the years I've collected a bunch of old Cobray stuff...patches, ink pens, belt buckles, lighters, etc...
If you are that type of collector, you just have to keep looking all the different auction sites. Eventually things do show up from time to time.
If you are just looking for practical stuff, like a case that'll hold your MAC, pretty much anything can do that.

travis_t

Check ebay - right now they have a belt buckle, key chain, and lapel pin - original cobray sutff. Just search "Cobray".

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

GUTTERRATT

UZI Talk Life Member
travis_t said:
Here is the case I am thinking about getting... Looks like it would be real cool fitting.

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/cPath/4_215_179/products_id/1552

Here is another cool item, it is a silencer cover - I bought one of these and put it on USMachineguns single stage extender today - looks right on!

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/155

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

Anybody ever try one of these M3 carry bags with a lage setup ? If so how did it fit ?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter