MAGS FOR M.A.C. STEPHENVILLE TEXAS

dannyk45

UZI Talk Supporter
I PURCHASED A 9MM STEPHENVILLE TEXAS INGRAM MAC 10(MILITARY ARMANENT CORP) I KNOW THIS TAKES THE MORE EXPENSIVE MAGS BUT DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW IF IT TAKES THE SAME MAGS AS THE RPB MACS???????????THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE:heavy :heavy :heavyWANT TO STOCK UP WHILE WAITING ON TRANSFER.....

stymie

FFL/C&R, UZI Talk Life Member,
...from MAC10.org

"MAC, Stephensville, TX-James Leatherwood took the MAC design from the Powder Springs plant and redesigned the gun to be "better". In short, Leatherwood redesigned the trigger mechanism, the safety, and the stock. Some of these improvements were viewed as "improvements" others were viewed as "disappointments". The guns built by Leatherwood were also tack welded rather than TIG welded. This turned out to be the biggest disappointment as the "Texas MAC" has a reputation of shaking their tack welds loose and in some cases injuring the shooter. Many of the Texas MAC frames (I have heard in excess of 1000) were purchased by Wayne Daniels when Leatherwood operation folded. These "Texas MACs" frames were built-up using RPB and Cobray parts and most importantly, they were TIG welded. The SWD Texas MACs use a SWD magazine housing, SWD grip, SWD 9mm barrel, and most importantly the SWD Zytel mags."

Do you have an early gun setup for Walther mags?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter