MAX-31C

woodenword

UZI Talk Supporter
Well, I’ve got pictures of mine to look at for the next four months! It’s pretty...

EB53085-D-9-B19-4579-B6-EE-3-AE7233-ADEF5.jpg

E3-BD265-E-C7-EB-4507-AC2-C-FA74-ADEE5-A35.jpg

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter
Well, I’ve got pictures of mine to look at for the next four months! It’s pretty...

EB53085-D-9-B19-4579-B6-EE-3-AE7233-ADEF5.jpg

E3-BD265-E-C7-EB-4507-AC2-C-FA74-ADEE5-A35.jpg

May your upper's better half come with all expediency and when it does may you also find cheap and plentiful ammunition to enjoy.

woodenword

UZI Talk Supporter
May your upper's better half come with all expediency and when it does may you also find cheap and plentiful ammunition to enjoy.

Oh, I’ve had my M-11/9 for 11 years and this is my fourth Lage upper. We’re just on the road RVing till November when we’ll be back in AZ. Then I’ll get to play! Now ammo, that’s another thing! Hoping prices continue their downward trend before I run out!

Mackjack

UZI Talk Supporter
Just ran about 700 rounds they mine. Tried all the buffer combos and 4 is definitely the way to go. This is definitely my favorite set up to shoot. Two thumbs up Mr Lage!!!

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
Just ran about 700 rounds they mine. Tried all the buffer combos and 4 is definitely the way to go. This is definitely my favorite set up to shoot. Two thumbs up Mr Lage!!!

Need video spraying down the squirrel climbing the bird feeder. :uzi

I should’ve had vids of my new printed buffers but buddy cancelled (his range) so will have to wait a week or two. Meh.

Have plan C if his range is unavailable. Long drive (130 miles each way). We’ll see.

Last edited:

Mackjack

UZI Talk Supporter
Need video spraying down the squirrel climbing the bird feeder. :uzi

I should’ve had vids of my new printed buffers but buddy cancelled (his range) so will have to wait a week or two. Meh.

Have plan C if his range is unavailable. Long drive (130 miles each way). We’ll see.

Haha I got no way to post videos, so I didn’t take any but I can assure you that you will enjoy it. I would suggest creating enough buffers to equal the whole stack of 4 if that is what you are doing. Bring lotsa Ammo, it goes fast!

775Patriot

Gonna have to call Lage tomorrow. I’ve emailed them twice to be added to the list with no reply. Very unusual. Did you guys get confirmation and number in line right away? Anything else I’ve ever bought from them they emailed back right away. Just didn’t know if something in the normal process changed or not.

Mackjack

UZI Talk Supporter
Gonna have to call Lage tomorrow. I’ve emailed them twice to be added to the list with no reply. Very unusual. Did you guys get confirmation and number in line right away? Anything else I’ve ever bought from them they emailed back right away. Just didn’t know if something in the normal process changed or not.

Maybe their spam Mail caught you. Happened to me once

CRofMel

Just got the email today that my upper is ready. My Max-31 Mk2 will be on gunbroker this week.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter