Mini and Micro Stock Tubing (Cover)

Andrew H.

Hi Uzitalk,

I could have sworn I read about this in another thread but cannot seem to find it.
I was wondering what everyone was using for shrink tubing to cover the rod of their stock.

I have some Raychem DR-25 heat shrink from my car but wanted to ask here if there were any other better options.

Thanks in advance.
-Andrew

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
So back in the day, Rex at Vector told me what they were using and to not disclose this but since Rex is no longer at Vector, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.
This is the part number to look for:

3M Electrical ITCSN-1100-9"​

I did a Google search and found this: https://shop.pepconet.com/buy/product/3m-itcsn-1100-9-black-100pcs/23205
I bought a pack of 6 of them back in the day and still have 2 left.

Andrew H.

Thank you so much amphibian and trilogymac. (y)(y)

I found package quantity (3) of the -1100 9" length on Granger I will be ordering.
For the -0800, I was only able to find in 6" lengths (too short) for low quantity order.

-Andrew

StenAtopia

This is a good “Sticky” thread for possible future builds or replacements.

SecondAmend

Thanks for posting the info guys. The tubing on my Vector semi auto Mini Uzi stock is getting a little roughed up and should get replaced sooner or later.

MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

Remo Williams 1

I had been running a bike inner tube over foam padding on mine. After seeing Amphibians post, I bought the tubing Rex recommended. Here is a pic after heating.

Attachments

• IMG_1571.jpeg
    IMG_1571.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 25

Andrew H.

Thank you everyone.

I ordered, received, and installed the 3m glue shrink mentioned above and tbh, I didnt like it. :ROFLMAO:
Aesthetically it was too thick for my liking so I took it off. lol

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
FYI... The seller, Destiny, is a well known and LOVED member of the NFA community. First class person. She's had some health issues in recent years but refuses to give up. Not a lot of females in our community. She's an expert in all things Destructive Devices too. Surprised she hasn't chimed in here. Support her whenever possible!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter