Mystery barrels.......help ???

Villafuego

UZI Talk Supporter
Hey everyone........

I just picked up a large grouping of RPB parts at an estate sale......which included dozens of barrels.....M10's, 11's, and quite a few of the threaded AR7, Ruger, and High Standard barrels they used to sell.
There were 2 that I can't identify though. Both rifled, .45 cal.......1 is 16.5", the other 16.75". There is a band/ring approx 2" forward of the chamber end, and I attached a pic of the extractor (?) cuts........

Any idea what these could possibly be for??? I want to think that RPB/SWD made a .45/410 version of the street sweeper with a rifled bbl.........need to measure the chamber depth though

Thanks
Bob
mysterybbls1.jpg

mysterybbls2.jpg

Last edited:

Villafuego

UZI Talk Supporter
I forgot all about those........The chambers on both are definitely .45acp.....so definitely not for the Cobray .45/.410 "Ladies Home Companion"

cajun 22

UZI Talk Life Member
I'd like one of those AR-7 barrels also. If they are available. And of course after stooperzero gets his first.:beer

chili17

Moderator, FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Staff member
Ditto, i will take a AR7 barrel if you still have one!

BritinAfrica

Mystery Barrels

The barrels do look remarkably like those fitted to the De Lisle carbine which used the Number 1 Mk3 Lee Enfield action, but without closer examination I cannot be 100% positive. The extractor slot looks very much like the slot cut into Lee Enfield rifle barrels.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter