New Lage Products!

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
I got my IRM plugs today.

The both fit the magwells perfectly.

The one for my M10/45 works exactly as it should.

The one for my M11A1 doesn’t work at all (it will not engage the “takedown” hook into the bolt).

I’ll give Jackie a call come Monday as I believe the takedown hook for the bolt in my MAX11A1/15 is somewhat out of spec.
Please check the shape of the IRM Latch against the IRM Latch Template in the manual. If it does not match, you can bend it back into shape. Then double check its operation with an empty mag’. If that works, try the IRM Plug to see if it works. Make sure you push the button in deep enough for it to push the IRM Latch up high enough.

ATCDoktor

Please check the shape of the IRM Latch against the IRM Latch Template in the manual. If it does not match, you can bend it back into shape. Then double check its operation with an empty mag’. If that works, try the IRM Plug to see if it works. Make sure you push the button in deep enough for it to push the IRM Latch up high enough
Thanks Richard, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

I'll give you guys a call in the morning reference my issues with the IRM latch.

Rob1928

UZI Talk Supporter
An out of battery detonation could cause a MAX-31 foregrip to crack.
I can confirm! Years ago I was shooting my steel gen 1 max31A from a bipod (thankfully) and had a cut down wooden AK fore end and had a bad OOB. The fore end turned to splinters and the side of the receiver bulged (easily fixed, I LOVE the built-like-a-tank steel uppers). I was really glad I didn't have my hand there! I've always made sure to use grips that keep my fingers well away from the underside of the barrel since.

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
What? You want us to actually read the manual, Richard???
OK, tongue in cheek here. The Lage Mfg manuals contain a wealth of information and I do recommend a thorough read of the manual before going out and shooting. Some of this stuff (the IRM for example) has never been done before and there are very specific procedures to follow. Completely unlike any other system out there and a testament to the Lage brilliance!

Galil#1

Lage Brilliance... YES!

Indeed just finally ordered the MAX-10/15, can't wait!

Ordered the extra power springs as well. I'm just curious, per the owner's instruction manual, M193 ammo is recommend. Does it run okay with M855 or other brass case "heavy" for 5.56/.223 type ammo? Understood its 10.5" bbl. w/ 1 in 7 twist. Sorry don't mean to jack this trend. Thank you Richard and fellow UZI Talk folks!

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
It runs great with all the ammo we have tried so far. .556, .223, steel case, brass case, mil-spec all runs great. We still do not recommend running reloads/remanufactured ammo. We highly recommend adjusting the gas block for the ammo you are running. Weaker ammo needs more gas, stronger needs less. This will allow the gun to shoot with the softest recoil (reducing parts wear) and slowest rate of fire.

Galil#1

Makes perfect sense... some folks like the fastest rate of fire and some folks like the slowest rate of fire. Your extra strong/heavy spring increases rate of fire. Much appreciated!

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I just received an upgraded IRM Max11A1/15 latch grip. This one allows me to leave it in the grip plug in while shooting. Love it!

CKxx

In case anyone else missed it on the first pass (like I did), among the new mag loaders is a Coffin mag loader. Very cool.

CoffinLoader-1.jpg

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
The new check risers look nice. What optics work best with them?

CheekRiser7.5-1.jpg

Grant435

Are we still expecting a video for demonstration? I’m sure it’s self explanatory if I take a good look at it and read manual for the upper. I received my upper, put it on and havent taken off yet.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I really like the newer polymer material. Any plans to offer other colors like desert tan?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter