Noveske lowers

jt526

UZI Talk Life Member
They are very high quality lowers and the Gen 2 lowers have some nice additions. Functionally? About the same as most others but they do have a very nice fit and finish (of the ones I've seen) and are really not that much more expensive (if at all) than other "high end" lowers. A Gen 2 chainsaw (blemished) lower has been on my short list of builds as an RLL host, but until the panic dies down that train has set sail. I've got some other noveske parts (barrel, rail, etc.) and everything I have seen from them has been top notch.

I think blem Gen 1's prior to all this were like 149 and Billet Blem Gen 2 were 240 or so? and maybe 199 and 299 non-blem As I recall on Ranier Arms about a month ago.

SecondAmend

Perhaps the high cost is due to the panache of having a name that no one knows for sure how to pronounce? In English, the "e" at the end of a word can be silent, or have one of at least five phonemic pronounciations (long A, short A, long E, eh, or uh).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJedSBAtNtg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter