Practical Solutions Experience

104timberwolf

UZI Talk Supporter
I was cleaning a pile of junk from my garage workbench a couple of weeks ago and found a Cobray marked magazine that somehow wound up there when I took possession of my MAC back in 2008. It looked like hell and almost tossed it. I mailed it to Sam instead and he returned it to like new condition. The magazine was sealed in plastic with a silica gel pack before being returned. I also found a pocket edition of the Constitution in the box.

I recognize that this was a small job for a man of Sam’s abilities but his attention to detail is certainly noticeable.

Galil#1

Yes, Sam and Richard are the Very Best of The Best, always First Class 110% +++ !

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
Every interaction I've had with Sam and Tina, and Richard and Jackie, have been absolutely first rate. These guys are 100% hands-on problem solvers. They all earn and deserve trust.

sparky923

Every interaction I've had with Sam and Tina, and Richard and Jackie, have been absolutely first rate. These guys are 100% hands-on problem solvers. They all earn and deserve trust.

Affirmative

Poacher

Absolutely.

MACsAlot

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks to all of you for your trust and continued support.

t

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Ok in my mind I was reading about a paper magazine, and I was like, wow Sam really can do anything.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter