RTG buffer, no more dented brass

Atarget1

Jim C said:
Not that is matters now but MSA is doing the mods on the ORF adapters so you do not have to modify your ORF receivers. Be patient everyone.

"Magnolia State Armory"
Ok guys shipping running behind as I just got the new adapters back from the Plating for anodize so we are on............

Jim C,I'm still waiting.....:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
Brandon, MS 39047-5960

www.MagnoliaStateArmory.com
sales@magnoliastatearmory.com

NIB

Before RTG had them the were impossible to locate and were 75.00-100.00 each.
when RTG runs out they will be 75.00 again. It is like that with all niche gun parts,If it is avaliable its expensive when it drys up it is really expensive.

A void in the Valmet world has been filled we can now all have that origional Valmet buffer if we want it..You snoose you loose.

zulu don

All I want to know is, will the RTG work on my Valmet M78 308 or how about on a regular AK in 7.62x39?

Bayner

I must be a genius......go get some heavy felt with the adhesive backing....add high adhesive and then apply to the inside/outside of the top cover,

Take a piece of HEAVY FELT you can buy at Lowes or HD cut to size and then bend in half and snap with locking plyers for say three days....unlock and then apply the inside/outside of top cover...if you wish add 3m contact adhesive...I use the weatherstripping type or you cab use the all weather auto exterior trim type...or whatever you like for that matter.

Apply locking plyers softly then let it cure............one-two-three days and your done. Want to remove at a later date, peel off and thus squirt with G00-gone and it just peels off, no marks, and your brass is good to go for less than $5.00 bucks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter