S&W 76 replacement grips

JOHN E

S&W 76 replacement grips (pictures added)

So I've been paranoid of scratching up my 76 grip since I got the gun. Worst case the metal could always be refinished, but that damn grip has been bothering me.

If anyone is interested, I'm having a few more of these printed. The finish is a nice dull black and the material is tough as Hell. $35- shipped should cover it! (ALL SOLD, no more to be made)

GyVbZ91.jpg

ARtm4BI.jpg

Ix69uQl.jpg

PofoopL.jpg

I0hbADr.jpg

Last edited:

JOHN E

My set showed up today and they look great.

Well shit.....I tried to leave you positive feedback and F'ed it up! If a moderator sees this, could you undo what I've done? He certainly doesn't deserve a negative!

Paxton@21

UZI Talk Supporter
New to uzitalk.com Interested in S&W76 replacement grips

I don't fully understand the workings of uzitalk.com. Please contact me John. I would like to purchase 3 S&W grips. Thank you very much.

Marcus99

I've handled these grips and John's produced a nice replica. Lightweight too, you'll shave off at least half an ounce!

IRON MAYHEM

Is it possible/practical for you to change the file up a bit to remove the lower stock hinge cutout? I'd buy one without that notch for my stemple with collapsible wire stock

JOHN E

Is it possible/practical for you to change the file up a bit to remove the lower stock hinge cutout? I'd buy one without that notch for my stemple with collapsible wire stock

shouldn't be a problem, let me get back to you

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter