Suomi drum mags value??

cockednlocked45

UZI Talk Supporter
I have about 14 drum mags laying around. I've sold my mac's a while ago so I have no use for them anymore. I'm having a hard time finding what they're worth as most sites I've looked at are sold out. Does anybody here know the value of these drums? They all work and are in various grades. Mostly good, minimal rust if any.

cockednlocked45

UZI Talk Supporter
Well, I can't get the images to up load. It's too large. But I only have 13 drums. But regardless I'm interested in getting an idea of the value. If someone is willing, I'd gladly send the picture I have of them if they knew how to upload them.

cockednlocked45

UZI Talk Supporter
I see we posted all around the same time while I was trying to upload the pics. I'm confident they would all be worth 70 a piece as some are really clean and some have some surface rust easily fixed with some wd-40 and a scrubber. They all functioned perfect with my old max-31.

pjm204

Generally you can get more selling them off individually but if someone buys all 13 they will expect some discount. To me it's worth it to give a discount on a bulk purchase because it saves me time packaging/shipping/etc and is just generally easier.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter