The MAX-11A1/15 List is Open!

jackiemax11

The waiting list for the MAX-11A1/15 is officially open! To get on the list please e-mail sales@max-11.com with the subject of "Add me to the MAX-11A1/15 List" and we will e-mail you back what number you are. There is no money down and no obligation to purchase to be added to the list. < Click to see the prototype video!

Last edited:

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
Dang, I just happened to check Uzitalk for a pm and saw the post. I emailed within 2 minutes and I was already into double digits. Richard, it looks like you have another winner on your hands.

JJ1234567

UZI Talk Life Member
Dang, I just happened to check Uzitalk for a pm and saw the post. I emailed within 2 minutes and I was already into double digits. Richard, it looks like you have another winner on your hands.

I was just going to ask how high the number was 30 minutes in

Chisel

I’m number 16. The only problem is I need a M11A1. I have a M11/9, but I think the M11A1 looks so much better with the upper.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
Two hours after the list opens I'm number 44. Should have sent those flowers, candy, and bribe money. Next time.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
question--does this upper have to be approved yet by the ATF? or is it going right to preproduction testing and then manufacture ?

wasnt the 11/15 approx 1 year from list to production?

My guess is yes it would have to be approved.
But I think it only took like 2 months for the max11/15 to get approved the rest of the time Lage was prototyping and testing.

W

Walksalone

Wonder when he will post the no swapping postions. Wonder how many are setting up to sell positions. Greed it shows a person in all their glory.

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
question--does this upper have to be approved yet by the ATF? or is it going right to preproduction testing and then manufacture ?

wasnt the 11/15 approx 1 year from list to production?

I believe Richard has said before that he is going directly into production. As it is the same upper shortened approximately two inches, it would not require additional approval.

DarrenL

UZI Talk Supporter
I sent my email about 55 minutes after the facebook post and got 43. I think the pics and videos look pretty awesome!

Darren

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
I believe Richard has said before that he is going directly into production. As it is the same upper shortened approximately two inches, it would not require additional approval.

We will be sending a sample to BATFE for determination. The A1 has an open bolt semi version that does not apply to the M-11/9. Also, we need to acquire all of the semi-auto versions of the lower receiver to submit with the sample. Same applies for the M-10 version when we submit it.

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
Also, we need to acquire all of the semi-auto versions of the lower receiver to submit with the sample. Same applies for the M-10 version when we submit it.

I stand corrected. I forget about those open bolt semis. It doesn't matter however, it just gives me more time to stock ammo.

EL DUCE

UZI Talk Supporter
Fantastic news! If I didn't have a West Hurley on the way, I would be in the market for a M11a1!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter