Think I got my Tiffany Blue M11/380 about where I want it.

ccosby

Need to test some more ammo types in it(you can see it fail to fire at the end of the video) but the gun is about where I want it. Mike from TSC refinished the upper and did the barrel work for me, we were testing a kit he made to get a sp5 working as a sear host and a zenith that it worked on as well so I brought this out to test as he just finished painting the new upper a few days ago.

Front grip mount was welded to the upper receiver on both sides and cleaned up a little(more on the side the side charger had to clear) and a 3 lug was installed over the barrel so rifling goes to the end. Threw on a painted PS stock as well and a mro. Suppressor used is a gsl phoenix which is an updated version of the gemtech mk9k. The suppressor was kinda a joke as its huge and looks kinda funny on the gun but it does sound good. Honestly the gun will probability end up wearing a smaller can. Need to see how it sounds with an omega 9k but maybe I'll get one and paint it to match.

At some point I might try my CFW bolt in it but honestly its too much fun as is.

ccosby

PZ3Wkq.jpg

FBiAPb.jpg

zUCvHq.png

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Looks 3d printed color very cool.

The color should get someones panties in a wad but it looks great with the two tone.

Rich

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I like fat cans. :) Looks good to me.

The CFW A bolt will help a lot with suppressing it.

bigj480

UZI Talk Life Member
Looks like something out of GTA V. Although it's not not my style, it's cool to see people doing something different with finishes.

Loco

As a Tarheel fan, I've wanted to have my MAC refinished in Carolina blue for a few years now. This is close enough to give me an idea of how it'll look. (BADASS, IMO.)

Awesome work!!!

ETA: suppressor is perfect, aside from crying for a nice, blue finish...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter