Thinking of trying Fiocchi 9APE 158gr

Hiller

I think I have some 124’s around and might give them try but don’t have any power pistol powder. I might use some #5 or something else like herco. I have those on hand. I was a bit worried the 124’s wouldn’t have enough mass to function constantly. Been happy with fmj 147’s lately with aa#7. My luck is bad with the 165gr extreme plated. Projo is so long it makes case bulge a real issue with some manufacturers brass once I seat the bullets. 124’a should be no problem with bulging the cases.

R/s, Hiller………..

arch stanton

Moderator, FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Staff member
Wisconsin-Indonesia-Thailand Live @ The Blue Note
I think I have some 124’s around and might give them try but don’t have any power pistol powder. I might use some #5 or something else like herco. I have those on hand. I was a bit worried the 124’s wouldn’t have enough mass to function constantly. Been happy with fmj 147’s lately with aa#7. My luck is bad with the 165gr extreme plated. Projo is so long it makes case bulge a real issue with some manufacturers brass once I seat the bullets. 124’a should be no problem with bulging the cases.

R/s, Hiller………..
With the #5 powder you should be good with keeping the 124s subsonic with the minimum charge

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter