UZI 9 mm barrel with unusual flash hider MAC adapter on GB

Member13

Looking for more info before I have to sell a limb to get this. I had one of the 3/4x10 threaded barrels for my Uzi but sold it because I didn't want to have to modify a barrel nut to use it- the mac threads are too large for the barrel nut to fit over them.

When you look at this barrel it looks like there is not even room for the barrel nut to secure it to the gun and then have enough threads to securely attach the bottle popper thing.

Anyone have one of these or had hands on to give fitment info?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/934547812

Member13

Sold for $1,025

Didn't think it would sell that high.

it didn't...winner already trying to back out. Also one other bidder was using his second account to bid when blocked by the seller. The seller blocked him because he messaged him asking to block me. The only thing that has kept me from name dropping here is that I am worried they will be mad at me and then bid up items I am trying to win, one of the clowns I post about has already done that to me twice. Bottom line is those guys screwed me out of something that I had a solid bid on and now they are not wanting to pay.

Last edited:

SecondAmend

For a bit more information about the barrel and adapter, see pages 338 and 339 of "The MAC Man" by Frank Iannamico and Don Thomas.

MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

Member13

For a bit more information about the barrel and adapter, see pages 338 and 339 of "The MAC Man" by Frank Iannamico and Don Thomas.

MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

it is for a bottle...have the book but moved and have no clue where it is now

ferndog1

UZI Talk Supporter
It is threaded at the front for adapting a plastic 2-liter pop bottle (or soda bottle depending on your location) as a silencer. As I (vaguely recall) the ATF considers them a silencer part.

images from the MAC MAN book

Attachments

• IMG_2170 (002).jpg
    IMG_2170 (002).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2171 (002).jpg
    IMG_2171 (002).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

Member13

sold for $1,025 and winning bidder didn't pay. Relisted and high bid was $500

Member13

Got it today and now the hunt for the correct bottle starts. They have changed the thread patters a decent amount it seems. And to think I already hate finding adapters for all of my cans. Now to see what the feds will do when I submit a F1 for this. Plan is to go all out and even meter the results....yeah I am that bored.

https://cnocoutdoors.com/blogs/blog/lets-talk-about-threads

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter