Uzi barrel

RickyPNG

I am looking for a good reliable source for a barrel for my Uzi semi-auto rifle. I have searched and found a few but nothing from a major supplier that I can find. Also, I have a friend that is looking for an aftermarket barrel for his Mini. Any help is appreciated. I have used the search function here as well.

RickyPNG

Thank ya'll very much! I believe I am going to go with the 16" Green Mountain chrome lined non-threaded bbl they have in stock. I wanted threaded but I prob ably need to order while they are in stock!
I did see some IMI Mini barrels available for approximately $450, any aftermarket barrels available for the Mini?

root

UZI Talk Supporter
You can also contact BarrelXchange and see when the next run is.
He does customs too so you friend would also get his mini barrel.
Forwarned though he does NOT thread them.

If you can't get your barrel threaded locally we have a member here who does it also.

Last edited:

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member
+1 for Green Mountain. I didn’t realize they had any in stock or I would’ve sent you there first.

robertlans

I am looking for a good reliable source for a barrel for my Uzi semi-auto rifle. I have searched and found a few but nothing from a major supplier that I can find. Also, I have a friend that is looking for an aftermarket barrel for his Mini. Any help is appreciated. I have used the search function here as well.
I purchased a Pike Arms barrel for my full auto and it runs perfect and very high quality, they also offer it in semi auto.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter