Uzi tri-lug barrel

Villafuego

UZI Talk Supporter
At this point, it would be easiest to buy one of the 1/2-28 threaded "FBI" length bbls for sale, buy a 3-lug adaptor, and rocksett / sliver solder it in place. You'd just have to make some minor relief cuts to your bbl. nut to clear the lugs

DekNgo

Anyone have a low down on where I can get one?

Richard with BWE had them before the pandemic. I've actually had an order in since April 2020, but he wasn't able to get barrel blanks during the pandemic. And then he went through (and is continuing to go through) some tough times.

trilogymac

UZI Talk Supporter

ig720

At this point, it would be easiest to buy one of the 1/2-28 threaded "FBI" length bbls for sale, buy a 3-lug adaptor, and rocksett / sliver solder it in place. You'd just have to make some minor relief cuts to your bbl. nut to clear the lugs

This is exactly what I did a few days ago. Ordered from Pikes and added a 3 lug w/threads for a screw on suppressor.

Greekplaya990

I'm considering picking up a spare barrel, threading it if it's not already, and then putting a barrel nut on it and rocksetting on a 3 lug mount on it so I don't even have to worry about making cuts to the nut or modifying the original one.

Galil#1

Smart workarounds... sucks that no one has them in stock to purchase! Noticed the aftermarket ones (non-3 lug) listed as made from 4140 or 4150 steel. Does anyone know what type of metal the original IMI or FN made barrels were made from?

SecondAmend

I'm considering picking up a spare barrel, threading it if it's not already, and then putting a barrel nut on it and rocksetting on a 3 lug mount on it so I don't even have to worry about making cuts to the nut or modifying the original one.

When I bought a MAC11-380, part of the package deal included a welded, subgun size (AWC Agenda Six) silencer that has an endcap with 5/8-11 threads. The same silencer is also sold for MAC 9mm subguns with the appropriately threaded endcap. I bought an 8-5/8 in. long Uzi 9mm barrel with 1/2-28 M threads, and a 1/2-28 F to 5/8-11 M thread adapter so I can use the silencer on the Uzi shooting 9mm as well as on the MAC shooting .380 ACP. The adapter brings the total barrel length out to about standard Uzi barrel length, and I just leave a 5/8-11 thread protector on it.

MHO, YMMV, etc.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter