Whats up with the Lage 11/15 upper?

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
Yes. The IRM for the MAX-11A1/15 has been designed and I am in the process of making the parts. The IRM for the MAX-10/15 will be longer than the one for the A1 so it will be a piece of cake.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Me hi five'n Richard.
the-big-show-hand-is-more-than-twice-as-big-as-that-of-a-normal-adult-man.jpg

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
Richard...will you wait until the 11/15 list has been completed before you start runs for the 11a1 and the 10 ?

or will they be all running at the same time at some point?

any thoughts to a K version for the 11a1?

Your moving faster than i expected...pretty cool to be delivering product soon

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
At some point, we will be making them all at the same time. We will not wait for MAX-11/15 list to be depleted before starting on the others.

cation3

I have replied to my email and based on UT discussion, decided on the IRM. Problem is: I still don't know what that entails. I have been following these threads for a while and am hoping we will see the IRM internals before payment.

Please and thank you?
-Drew

grezy

UZI Talk Supporter
I just would like to get on the list for m11a1 , I was on the m11 list # 19 but gave it up didn’t Realize I was on the wrong list please put me on the M11 A1 thank you in advance for your time

LawBob

I just would like to get on the list for m11a1 , I was on the m11 list # 19 but gave it up didn’t Realize I was on the wrong list please put me on the M11 A1 thank you in advance for your time
I requested m11a1 a long time ago.

SneakySh0rty

I requested m11a1 a long time ago.

i messaged Richard 2 months ago about a 380 variant. Waiting List wont be created till they have a working prototype first. Then the list will be made available on UT, Facebook, and their website. Use the lead time to save up that extra moolah! Keep fingers crossed that itll come true Q4 of 2019. If not, im a patient man.

LawBob

i messaged Richard 2 months ago about a 380 variant. Waiting List wont be created till they have a working prototype first. Then the list will be made available on UT, Facebook, and their website. Use the lead time to save up that extra moolah! Keep fingers crossed that itll come true Q4 of 2019. If not, im a patient man.

I know. But I’m #1 in my mind.

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
Schweet!!!! I am eager for the M11-a1 version.

I hope the start of the M11-a1 waiting list will be announced here. I'll get on the list via Facebook, but I'm not much of a Facebook guy to check it all the time.

LawBob

Schweet!!!! I am eager for the M11-a1 version.

I hope the start of the M11-a1 waiting list will be announced here. I'll get on the list via Facebook, but I'm not much of a Facebook guy to check it all the time.
No no. Watch usatoday.

Don’t look here. I’ve been told that no one will hear it annouced on uzitalk. Word to the wise.

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
called today.
I'm #46

I'll be in the 2nd run. End of Oct.

1st run is 20 -25ish...iirc or not

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
This hurts to read.

You're bound to read more of them. I hate to say it but I think that the days of a Mac style RR being a starter gun are numbered. The market value of the Mac style RR is reaching a point where such things as the Max-11/15 are viable. With more innovation comes higher market value. But the innovation will not be cheap. Ten years ago very few Mac style RR owners would consider spending $3,000 on any innovation no matter how ground breaking. That was about market value for the RR. Now there's 900 on the list waiting to buy.

It is my understanding that a M4 configured M16, a MP5, and a full size AK are the most popular machinegun rental models. I think that all three of those mechanisms could be modified for use with a Mac style RR. Would those "uppers" be cheap? I don't think so. But with a M16 RR at $18,000 to $25,000, a HK sear at$32,00 to $35,000 plus a host to run it in, and a RR AK in the mid $20,000 range there are collectors that could spend $10,000 on a Mac style RR and $3,000 to $5,000 on a conversion of those mechanisms for half the market value of a transferable. I don't see market value of those transferables coming down, so there will be pressure for alternatives. I think that the Mac style RR will be that alternative.

Scott

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter