Where to get Uzi Extractors?

ktk120

I need to get a couple uzi 9mm and 45 spare extractor. Anyone have a source?

Last edited:

NewHobby

Either Ejector or Extractor go to Gunbroker, look at the UZI Parts auctions, write the new owner of Vector which is Viperdrvr
Here is an extractor https://www.gunbroker.com/item/975297642 sold by him among his other items.
I bought 2 ejectors from him last year. Very nice guy.
You can also search "UZI EXTRACTOR" under parts and get more hits. (like for .45 ).
Mini14rus is another source for items like semi sears, and is very active here, gunbroker and Reddit.

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member
I picked up a few spare F/A 9mm extractors at the last Wanenmacher gun-show here in Tulsa. I paid a whopping $100 each. Man, these prices are getting out of control. If a member is in need, I’d sell one for exactly what I paid for it.

scotty57

BTW i am trying to get some mini and reg uzi extractors from my Israeli contact.

StenAtopia

Beware that there are some non-IMI extractors out there that are out of spec

there is another thread about it
Correct. I contacted Sarco and told them that the extractor supplied in there bolts are wrong. They didn’t care!!! Look at the pics up close you can see how far it sticks out and the rear arrow mark doesn’t even line up.

StenAtopia

I use the same extractor in my Micros and full size without issue.
Get a hold of Thomas at Vector. I believe he has them.
This is his ad.
Yes we all have seen these ads. I think we were all thinking a little more VW Rabbit pricing vs Rolls Royce. Soon it will become cheaper to just throw away our Uzi Smgs when we need a new extractor and buy a whole new Uzi smg with a new extractor.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter