WTK: how much for a ruger ac556 18 blue?

roarincreek

UZI Talk Supporter
wtk how much for a ruger ac556 18 blue?

i have a ruger 18 " barrel blue full stock ,with snail drum ,mags and a stainless folding ruger stock.looking for best offer?or idea of worth for sale before christmas ,just got ingaged to a young lady 20yrs younger than me and need rock for christmas .thanks

JasonAC556

UZI Talk Life Member
What it's worth?....

About $5800 for the AC with at least 2 mags. Drum (MWG 90 round?) about $90 if heavily used. Folding stock about $350.

You will do better if you sell the stock seperately. These prices are based on what I have seen this stuff sell for in the last few months. for a FAST sale you will probably need to come down just a bit.

Just my .02 cents.

roarincreek

UZI Talk Supporter
thanks got a 5500 offer and thats with buyer paying my 200 tax .thanks. and merry christmas. money from this will look better on my girls finger then in my safe!thanks just dont know why the ruger doesnt bring more? must have over 10k of .22 s threw it since .223 cost so much and it runs great with .22 kit?if a drum was made for .22 i would never sell.

NAM

I purchased a blued 18" AC556 in August. I paid $6k, all taxes and shipping included, 10 mags. He was asking $6200 on a form 4. I talked him into $6k to my dealer. Picked it up this week.

prebans

FFL/SOT, Distinction Arms, UZI Talk Life Member,
Patriot said:
Just remember, the AC556 will only APPRECIATE in value. Jewelry is virtually worthless immediately after purchase.

FYI, the markup in the jewelry industry is RIDICULOUS. Try to find something she loves on the secondary market; you'll get a LOT more for the money. Or buy the stone(s) on the secondary market and have it/them put into a setting that she loves.

20 years younger? Keep the AC556; you'll probably need it to fend off the competition. :D

No matter what, congrats!

Mike

PS. Moved to the general Firearms Talk.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter