Search results

1. C

FNC Sear Swap Hosts?

Can you use the S&H FNC sear like a HK trigger pack sear? If the Pindad FNCs get imported, can you just swap the lower with the sear in it with the different serialized uppers? From shot show videos they are planning to offer pistol versions in different barrel lengths and possibly a rifle.
  2. C

Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

I emailed Tina to be on the waitlist
  3. C

Registered sear breakage?

Just wanted to clarify on the Amnesty registered SBRs. They didn’t require photos of the gun and I had 10 amnesty SBRs approved without them.
  4. C

Ohio State SubGun Match

I’ll try and make it this year. I’ve never been to a subgun match and will bring my M11/9 with Lage upper.
  5. C

Rare Breed Triggers new E3 trigger

Whisper Tactical (YouTube) said it will be out in 6 weeks and he will get a trigger before that to test.
  6. C

Congrats Lage MFG!

Yeah I’m number 16 and spent a lot on other stuff and Christmas recently 😬
  7. C

Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG has passed away

That’s terrible news. I bought 3 CFW bolts from him and he was always willing to answer any questions I had.
  8. C

Springfield Hi-Power

I’m buying one. I shot a suppressed Hi Power a few weeks ago and it was amazing.
  9. C

Uzi parts kits

They are pretty much dried up overseas. You can find some a little cheaper but RTG’s kits are very nice and demilled carefully.
  10. C

When was the last upper design approved?

It doesn’t look like any more uppers will be approved for the MAC. I’m wanting the M11A1 upper, but it was submitted a long time ago.
  11. C

ZMAG-S substitute, New Lage DC-31 magazine.

Great news!!!
  12. C

New ar15 trigger slap inducing full auto simulator.

The Graves ART triggers is going to be around $1000, but it seems to be more of a drop in without any tuning. Although you will need to trim the bottom of your bolt carrier. I like the Rare Breed, but the WOT seems to be very similar. So similar that Rare Breed sent out a cease and desist to...
  13. C

MAX-31C

Bad news for me. My MAX31C is being “returned to sender”. It says it couldn’t be delivered as addressed, but my address is correct and Lage has sent me numerous packages already. ��
  14. C

M11 Folding Stock - advice/recommendations sought

I ordered a Zhukov adapter a few days ago. I hope I get it otherwise I’ll do a charge back
  15. C

Sweeds getting a new rifle. Any chance we might get the parts?

That would be a game changer. I don’t know about Sweden’s gun politics, but hopefully they just don’t destroy them. Fingers crossed though
  16. C

M11 Folding Stock - advice/recommendations sought

There was 6. I just bought one. I would have bought the Scorpion adapter, but OEM CZ Scorpion stocks are nowhere to be found.
  17. C

MAX-31C

Mine is ready and I was #35
  18. C

Max11A1/15

I’ve been waiting forever and I hope this comes to fruition, but I have a bad feeling about this not being approved by the AFT.
  19. C

MAX-31C

What number are they up to on the waitlist? I’m number 35 and haven’t received an email yet.
  20. C

M11 22 Kit Prices

I’m buying mags for guns I don’t know yet. If they try to ban mags then they will shoot up in price

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter