Search results

1. K

M11a1 with Practical Solutions Side Charger Pic?

I am about to order a baby ghost upper but I think I like the more classic look of the side charger with the front sight on it. I can have the ejection port deflector added and the forward grip so I am hoping someone either has some pictures of this combination or at least has the PS side...
  2. K

Picture of Baby Grey Ghost on M11a1?

I just wired the money for an SWD small magwell M11a1 380. have an Uzi for my 9mm needs so I plan to leave this a small magwell 380 gun. I tried searching some old posts but most of the pictures have gone stale. I would like to see some pictures of the baby grey ghost on a m11a1 small magwell...
  3. K

Can anyone loan or sell me a black dog uzi 22 mag to try?

I have a Vector 22 kit and despite following all the tuning tips and tricks and trying everything under the sun on my Vector full size smg, I just cannot get it to run at all. The mags I have are all either the longer metal uzi mags with plastic follower and sleeve( long and short ones). And...
  4. K

Looking for Barrel Nut and Retainer/Spring

With my 45 kit I just got I am having trouble keeping barrel nut tight while shooting causing barrel to move foward. I am wanting to find a new condition Barrel Nut and Barrel Nut Retainer and spring to rule out mine are wore out and not retaining well enough under the recoil. Anyone have any...
  5. K

SilencerCo Uzi adapter?

Many years ago a company made an adapter for an Silencerco Octane suppressor to uzi barrel nut. Does anyone know of any adapter that is out there that would work for me?
  6. K

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

I need to get a couple uzi 9mm and 45 spare extractor. Anyone have a source?
  7. K

Pro Mag 45 mags Welded together?

Has anyone tried to weld 2 promag 22rd 45 acp uzi mags together to make maybe a 30 or 35rd mag?
  8. K

zmag-s value?

I have 3 new never used zmag-s mags. The ones for use with the lage suomi mag uppers in 9mm. I bought them thinking I would get a lage upper at some point. Now that i have an Uzi i do not see myself getting a lage suomi upper. I tried to look up a value but seems unavailable. Are these no...
  9. K

uzi ROF in 45?

What is the ROF of a full size uzi in 45acp?
  10. K

Someone to help with 22lr tuning in DFW

I am at my whit's end trying to f with the 22lr conversion in an Vector full size SMG. I have what is believed to be a vector 22lr kit with 2 barrels and 7 22lr mags. I know BWE can tune these better but I'm not looking to send everything off. Anyone qualified enough to want to mess with it...
  11. K

removal of painted number on wood stock?

I have a qd wood stock and it has a number 27 painted on it. Any ideas on what might remove this without hurting the wood original finish. I can feel the number so i know its was applied overtop of the wood finish. Thanks
  12. K

Where to get Stripped M10/45 bolt? Want to make it slow fire

Where to get M10/45 bolt? Want to make it slow fire Since its pretty clear that Vegas is not making a slow fire bolt in 45 I am going to take matters into my own hands and try modify a bolt and replace with at least some tungsten. Does anybody have or where do I get a m10/45 bolt that i can...
  13. K

Brake cleaner take paint of Suomi drum?

I need to clean up the inside of some Suomi drums. I use brake cleaner often on gun parts but was curious if anyone knew if it would take the paint off the drums?
  14. K

Bought Uzi...feed issue help

New Uzi Full size Vector owner. While shooting it was having trouble feeding most brass case ammo. It was jamming between bolt and the lip on the back of the barrel. Both sides of it depending on which side the round came off. My SOT thought maybe feed ramp as they look cruddy and worn...
  15. K

Uzi 45 Semi Bolt in FA RR?

Seems there are no options for a 45 bolt for a RR. Will a Semi Auto bolt which do seem to be available work in a FA RR? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks
  16. K

Group Vs Vector?

Looking to buy a full size RR. Any real difference in quality and more importantly ease of resale is one better or worse? Anything to look out for on a Group or Vector?
  17. K

Anyone turned a Max 31 into a K?

I think I saw someone reference they turned a Lage Max 31 into a K model. I forgot where to ask for how and pictures. That is my biggest complaint is how long it is and I sure wish there was a K option for the 10/31. It is not as easy from the looks of how the upper is machined to shorten the...
  18. K

Poly Blue Bullets through MAC suppressor?

What’s the consensus on poly coated Bullets through a Mac suppressor? I see conflicting info on if they lead up. Alor is article sinsee are several years old or more and I know the coating have improved a lot in the last two years
  19. K

Grey Ghost Upper for m10?

Does anyone have a Grey ghost upper from practical solutions? I can’t find any reviews or much in the way of YouTube videos for the m10 Anyone have any input or if you have one for sale let me know
  20. K

Norse Forge FAT_47 Upper for M10

I spent a good bit of time chatting with Jordan Mason who is going to be bringing the Fat_47 upper to market. His company is Norse Forge and I am very impressed with him so far. He is a driven and innovative guy who served this country not long ago in the military and has a passion for what he...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter