Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

akethan

I was number 110 on the original list then #77 first of June then #44 a couple weeks ago.

Mine has shipped and I should have it tomorrow.

TENTEX

Number #122 since 2019. Email from Jackie yesterday that mine IRM will be ready in the next few weeks.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Says out for delivery for today.

Ship To: root
PA
US
UPS Service: UPS GROUND
Number of Packages: 1
Scheduled Delivery: 07/29/2022
Signature Required: Adult must be at least 21 years of age
Weight: 8.0 LBS

With UPS the way they are here that means next Wed.

Got a PC for my kid yesterday same deal adult sig
Was out since Mon.
The central hub is less then 3 miles from us.
They like to post its out for delivery then ride around for a few days with stuff around here.
When i see the truck i just stop em and ask for my stuff if i know it's out.
Saves a few days of random riding around.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Mine got dropped off last night two days earlier then expected even though it was supposed to be here last Friday. tossed on the front porch and he ran like a little girl back to his truck (
see my above post for my UPS practices )
mounts up nice and function checks just fine everything seems to work like it should.

Will be Sept before I get to do any blasting with it though.

I'll need a new stock since I have the PS mini UZI sidefolder on the M10.
Love the stock and would leave it as is but when the stock folds shut it hits the mag release and drops the mag out of the mag well.

One thing I'd like to address that no one seems to have mentioned....

SAFETY

When compressing th spring to the rear of the bolt to attach the plate that locks to the underside be very careful.

I had no problem but the 1st thought that came to my mind was the 1919 rod of death.

This sucker is under tremendous pressure and if you don't get the two together and that tab locked or one part slips free things are goig to launch.
These parts are pretty heavy and that spring is under a fair amount or pressure.

Even if it blows by you it's going to have enough momentum and heft to break things. BE CAREFUL .......

Even once together I refused to let go of the steel plate with the tab until it was in the gun and lower/upper were pinned.

Maybe over cautious on my end bu better safe then sorry.

For # 62 that is having issues with the upper mine is #64 and seems to work as it should function check wise.

My gun was also sent to Sam @ PS around 2010 ( I think) and he went over and refinished it.
Might be a option for you in case your gun is out of spec. so far to date 7 uppers all fit my 1972 PS gun no issues.

Keep the uppers coming Lage Mfg. these things are great.
Thank you for doing all the hard work with big brother getting these approved and out there.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
You're going to love it.

I don't think the "rod of death" applies here. I have launched the spring a few times during assembly and disassembly but the installation rod doesn't go anywhere. The spring and IRM latch really are the parts that may launch. It could hurt so be careful but the installation rod is not under compression.

skullsoldier

Received mine today (one day early). Packed well, nice instructions. Upper went together nicely and the IRM didn't seem at all complicated. I reviewed the instructions because I really couldn't believe how easy everything was. Richard included a nice replacement pin with a spring detent. Slop between the RR and upper is minimal - about like an AR. I may tighten the set screws, but am nor really concerned. Function check was perfect so far. I'll try and get to the range tomorrow. Right now, I have a VORTEX UH-1 holographic sight on it, which matches well with my Midwest Industries folding minimalist stock, but I may need more length of pull and will probably replace it with a magpie Zhukov.

Overall, this is an impressive piece of engineering. I need to check my number; I have no idea what it was. Now I am considering the M11a1 and M11/9mm versions.

beltfed

UZI Talk Supporter
My upper came in yesterday, no problems setting it up.
Hit the indoor range today unfortunately no FA allowed.
I ran about 60 rounds semi and ran perfect.
20220801-200503.jpg
[/IMG]

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Ya the buffer or bolt won't kill you for sure.
But it might kill a TV or in my case I was going to put it together in the living room.

Once I kinda compressed everything I said to my self.

Hey idiot ,,,,,,
there is a rather large flat screen TV and a 160 gallon aquarium right here with me and this compressed spring and steel parts.
I moved into the dinning room for assembly just to save myself the TV & giant fish from the wrath of mom should I go all butter fingers.

Beltfed the last 4 or 5 rounds I'd have to of just let rip and be all y MAN THIS THING BUMPFIRES NICE! With a smile a cider block couldn't wipe off.
I get it though, no one want's uninvited to the range.

Tinman45

$3k is a chunk of change. With today's economy/inflation/stupidity I'm sure most folks don't have $3k of fun money to drop on something that they can dunk $3k worth of ammo into in an afternoon without making payments.

This is why we come with two kidneys. Sell the spare.

Deerhurst

This is why we come with two kidneys. Sell the spare.

Hahaha! Doesn't have to be your kidneys you sell, right?

I just bought a UK59 kit and barrel while I was waiting. That took some of the cash I had set aside for the Lage. Oh well. It'll end up fine in the end.

Galil#1

Beltfed very nice, do you recall what # you were on the list? Thank you for posting, great looking setup you have! Hope you can FA soon!

beltfed

UZI Talk Supporter
Beltfed very nice, do you recall what # you were on the list? Thank you for posting, great looking setup you have! Hope you can FA soon!

Yes #113
I shoot my FA at my daughter's house. I have steel targets set up, and 10 minutes from my house.
There at the fair all week animal stuff LOL. I could but don't like to shoot unless there home.

desperado

I was #119 on the list and my upper is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter