Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

bayoutank

Any suggestions for a suppressor for the 10/15? What are you currently running or planning to run? Its just not right for this to be a one stamp rifle.

About to purchase one while waiting for my 10/15. -b

Deerhurst

I run a silencerco hybrid and a F1 can I made. SiCo, dead air, rugged, etc. You really can't go around with a can from any of the big names.

Donut77donut

7vjX5qS.jpg
I’m running my Omega300.

I plan on a SandmanS when funds are available.

renovate7

On the fence about buying when my number comes up, which will be soon. I already have an 11/15. Had it to the range several times, it runs well! Not sure having one I may never shoot will benefit me. As long as they are made a used one will only be worth a percentage of new.

Deerhurst

On the fence about buying when my number comes up, which will be soon. I already have an 11/15. Had it to the range several times, it runs well! Not sure having one I may never shoot will benefit me. As long as they are made a used one will only be worth a percentage of new.

I dunno, a new Max31 is $1100. Last used one I saw was $1000. For that I'll buy a new one from Lage.

I wouldn't bet on a used one being any cheaper than a new one.

Deerhurst

Just got an email from Lage that I'm 2-3 weeks out and they want me to confirm that I am still interested.

I'm number 244.

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
For those dropping out you may want to reconsider. There are an estimated 3000 transferable M11 and M11a1 frames. Lets say 300 of these get made. Lage is a manufacturer, not a gunsmith. He does things in batches. When the demand dries up he probably will drop the product.

Consider these recently discontinued products:

Lage M11/9 22 kit no longer made $500 New now $1500 on the secondary market
CFW Bolt. Out of production but may be made again $804 New now $1500 on the secondary market

Yes it hurt sending off $3200 in this economy. However, the upper being run as intended has been flawless. I have now in the thousands of rounds through it mostly crap ammo that I have had sitting in my shop for over a decade. Exactly one misfeed from a 40-50 year old Adventureline mag.

Deerhurst

The upper for wait list #244 has officially been ordered. Im curious to see what SN arrives.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
For those dropping out you may want to reconsider. There are an estimated 3000 transferable M11 and M11a1 frames. Lets say 300 of these get made. Lage is a manufacturer, not a gunsmith. He does things in batches. When the demand dries up he probably will drop the product.

Consider these recently discontinued products:

Lage M11/9 22 kit no longer made $500 New now $1500 on the secondary market
CFW Bolt. Out of production but may be made again $804 New now $1500 on the secondary market

Yes it hurt sending off $3200 in this economy. However, the upper being run as intended has been flawless. I have now in the thousands of rounds through it mostly crap ammo that I have had sitting in my shop for over a decade. Exactly one misfeed from a 40-50 year old Adventureline mag.

This ^^^

I still haven't taken the time to shoot mine but i got on the list and grabed on while they are in production.

Sad part about not shooting it is i can stand right in the garage and shoot out the back door.

Just to busy remodeling the house only spent 10 minutes shooting a few weeks ago out the back of the garage

I would suggest a 7.62 can also
No idea what to buy though mine is a F1 can and is hearing safe on a 556 rifle.
Find out if it's hear safe on the OB Lage upper soon

SecondAmend

For those dropping out you may want to reconsider. There are an estimated 3000 transferable M11 and M11a1 frames. ...
Where on earth did that number come from? It is notoriously well known (simply look through "The MAC MAN" book) that SWD made 17,000 transferable M11/9s; and between MAC, RPB, and SWD around 8,500 transferable M11-380s were made. About 35 M11/9s were destroyed by the BATFE because of a fraud situation, but that is offset in that there were also an unknown number of M11-380s, M10s, and M11/9s that were made by individuals (Form 1) and other companies (Form 2) transferables. And, FWIW, there's about 8,500 transferable M10s in 9mm and/or 45. Hence the total transferables count for "MAC" pattern machine guns is about 38,000; which is why they are so relatively cheap.

MHO, YMMV, etc.

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
It's a number I've heard quoted in the past. I don't recall the source, it was probably subguns. It probably isn't right but when looking at sales distributions, it is believable.

SecondAmend

It's a number I've heard quoted in the past. I don't recall the source, it was probably subguns. It probably isn't right but when looking at sales distributions, it is believable.
FWIW, and while we're off the subject line topic, here's part of a discussion of transferable MG counts off of Subguns:
zv73JSq.jpg

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Good job OG.

My 20" barrel on the A1/15 is running great. I had to drill the gas port for the rifle length gas system but it's a soft shooter now. The pumpkins splode more bigger. The 150 round drum allows me to hit the whole patch. :)

This is my new favorite funny video for the baby mac. It had me laughing the other day at the range. It made me jealous of the small metal mag until I realized it was an airsoft :silly

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter