1. A

Case for MAC-M10

Lol..
  2. A

Case for MAC-M10

Thanks.
  3. A

Case for MAC-M10

Im looking for a case for my M10. Im looking to hold 3-5 mags, suppressor, and a spare upper. It can be either hard or soft. Color is also open. Thanks.
  4. A

MAC M10 issues

I went to the LGS this morning and I fixed my problem with the bolt not going back. I took the sear & trip out and reinstalled them. Maybe the trip wasn't installed correctly by the gunsmith. I didnt have a chance to function test. That will be another day. When the safety is on an I pull the...
  5. A

Best Mac 10/45 suppressor setup question

I have a Bowers VERS 45 on mine. Is pretty good at keeping the noise down.
  6. A

MAC M10 issues

Im in Georgia. Metro Atlanta area. I don't understand if the gun was already with Sam prior to its arrival. Why am I having so many problems?
  7. A

MAC M10 issues

I tried yesterday to cock it back, the safety was not on. It it's stuck on fire snd the safety would not move. Stuck like concrete. Will try to take the gun apart and put it back together another day.
  8. A

MAC M10 issues

I didn't think about the safety being on. When I say that its STIFF to pull the bolt back, it was stiff. Im off this Friday so I will attempt again checking the safety. I will order the 9mm mag catch next week on pay day.
  9. A

MAC M10 issues

Here is the link to a video of me shooting the MAC M10. https://youtube.com/shorts/tdtZI8ZXsnk?feature=share I went yesterday to the LGS because I went to try it with the 9mm upper a weekend ago, wanted to also fire the .45 upper to see if the cleaning the gunsmith did erased my problem...
  10. A

MAC M10 issues

I checked Lage site, this is what came with the grip: Includes 2-piece molded grip, magazine release lever, spring, connecting link with thumb release and detailed installation instructions.
  11. A

MAC M10 issues

That's correct. In the video of me shooting you can see the GG mag. I dont know what a zipped area is sorry. I dont have the exact mag as I leave it in the LGS safe with everything else.
  12. A

MAC M10 issues

Video is too big for me to upload to the third party site.
  13. A

MAC M10 issues

I have video of me shooting it. But no video of the internals. I will post the video.
  14. A

MAC M10 issues

I bought a Lage thumb release grip. Maybe I should try that too? I dont know which mags are modified vs non-modified for the grease gun mags.
  15. A

MAC M10 issues

Correct. Goes forward, but no bang. Ammo stays in the mag. I hear the click when the mag locks into the grip.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter