Recent content by CRofMel

1. CRofMel

Looking for 50rd Coffin mags for sale

Yea you were bidding against me! Glad I stopped bidding I ended up getting (4) like new 50rd coffin mags, in a rare leather good condition pouch and loader for $490 a couple days later on GB. Then I bought the rest of the coffins that were in stock at rifle gear (7) for $150 each.
  2. CRofMel

MAX-31C

I'm #32.
  3. CRofMel

MAX-31C

Just got the email today that my upper is ready. My Max-31 Mk2 will be on gunbroker this week.
  4. CRofMel

Coffin mag too tight

$145 shipped upper 48. Got (3) loaders, $120 shipped.
  5. CRofMel

Coffin mag too tight

I'm selling 18 coffins and a 4 coffin leather pouch for sale if you wanna buy another to try.
  6. CRofMel

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

You get (2) springs for the $23.95 to do one magazine. You only needed to order (5) for your (5) magazines.
  7. CRofMel

Finally did it. Just dropped off my M10/9mm with Sam and Tina.

Lookup Collectibles Insurance Company. Pretty common among MG owners. $100k coverage is like $600 a year. Payable as long as you have a police report. No disrespect but it's ignorant to drive that far. On another note, what is so great about using the Uzi mags?
  8. CRofMel

Anyone know the value of one of these drums?

I believe I purchased this one a few years back. I think I paid like $500 for it. Here's a video of it
  9. CRofMel

Lage 22 Kit Loader group buy...

I'm down to by any of the leftovers. I missed out :/
  10. CRofMel

Lage 22 Kit Loader group buy...

"Closed" ... :( Let me know if there is any extra or someone backs out. Would like to have one, or a couple...
  11. CRofMel

Fast MAC Concept

Here is my M11/9 w/ speed cube. Around 1800rpm with 50 and then 30 round mag. To be honest it's pretty controllable holding it down or in bursts but I'm also a big guy.
  12. CRofMel

Looking for 50rd Coffin mags for sale

Can anyone shoot me in the direction of some 50rd Coffin mags / Swedish K for sale? Folke is out of stock now. One of my buddy's just picked up a Max 31 for his new Mac and prefers the Coffins over the drums. Let me know. Thanks
  13. CRofMel

So are longer than 50 round stick mags possible?

Hey guys I had seen the 72rd Suomi C&S Metal Werkes drum on here last year and I had done a google search and found a super old listing on Sturmgewehr for one, messaged the guy and he still had it! He was asking $700 but I ended up paying $510 shipped for it. A little steep but I figured I could...
  14. CRofMel

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

Looks like Alan is now sold out of the springs. I spoke to him yesterday and he sold me (10) springs that were blems which I think were the last little bit. They still functioned flawlessly he just didn't like how they looked. I told him it will probably be worth doing another run of them in...
  15. CRofMel

Would you sell some of your SA Uzi's to fund another M11/9?

What's the reason to own semi auto Mac's especially when you already have a transferable one? Like there are so many better options to have in a semi-auto subgun platform. For sure sell and get another transferable.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter