Recent content by Gun Shot

1. G

CDNN M11 mags

Crying and holding a grudge? Ok tough guys.
  2. G

CDNN M11 mags

I can't seem to find the thread I posted a looooong time ago, but here's the cliff notes version: I bought mags described as NEW and got rusted, crusty crap Scrubbed rusty, crusted crap for hours and came up with this I never used any of the mags, I think it's been about a year and a half...
  3. G

Finally got one

Yep, good deal, you will love it.
  4. G

any Stock options for an MPA 930 (mini/micro 9mm) ?

Not that I've seen or heard of, sorry.
  5. G

Finally got one

Nice package, you'll need to get some UZI Lula's or a Cambi loader so your fingers don't fall off from loading mags :) I'm interested to see how much you payed as well, fwiw.
  6. G

UZI Talk is Three Years Old!

""Applause** Merry Christmas everyone.
  7. G

Mac SMG Close Calls?

My M10/.45 has a bullet hole in the strap, but I didn't put it there :)
  8. G

OD Green hand guards and grips

http://www.uzigrips.com/
  9. G

WTF are these????

? It's just a bolt...
  10. G

Things people say about your Uzi at the range

An off duty Denver police officer called my wife and I 'assassins', as he was giving two couples a ccw training class at the range. I was shooting my UZI smg and coastal supressor with my wife, and the other two couples that were in training immediately took notice and looked super interested...
  11. G

Special K

Yes, you'll need to call though. Sorry, I don't have a number on hand...
  12. G

SBR

If I had a choice to SBR anything at this moment, it would be a Glock, or a shotgun. The shotgun would have more utility around the house, and the Glock is more of a novelty that I've wanted to do for some time now.
  13. G

bought my first mac

Does your upper fit tightly to the lower? I had the same issue with an M12 .380, the problem was my upper was too loose. Tried a friends upper that had a tighter fit on my lower, and viola, problem solved. Not sure if that's your problem, but it was just my personal experience with a M12. Good luck.
  14. G

9mm Wal-Mart clearance

Winclean is the stuff on sale here in Denver, all else is the usual. The sales guy said they weren't going to stop selling ammo, he hadn't heard anything like that. Then again, who would quit selling ammo in such a big hunting area anyway? It may be just the store in your area? My buddy cleaned...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter