Search results

1. D

North TX SMG Match Sept 22

If it rains even a quarter of what they say we can expect, that range is going to be a muddy mess...
  2. D

S&W 76 replacement grips

My set showed up today and they look great.
  3. D

May 20th North TX SMG Match

Looks like the weather was OK, how was the match? Was there a good turn out?
  4. D

My Life Journey With Smith & Wesson

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
  5. D

My Life Journey With Smith & Wesson

If anyone else has one available I'm looking for a Copy. Dale H
  6. D

S&W 76 Stock

I purchased the stock that strobe32 offered. He was a good guy to deal with. The only difference that I can see between the Stemple 76/45 stock and a S&W 76 stock is that the bottom mounting bracket is shaped differently. I'm going to get a new bracket made and it should be good to go. Thank you...
  7. D

S&W 76 Stock

I agree, it looks like it should work. I'm going to give it a try. I'll post the results.
  8. D

S&W 76 Stock

strobro32 please check your PM's.
  9. D

S&W 76 Stock

sorry
  10. D

S&W 76 Stock

r, thank you for the lead. Jim Burgess who is selling a S&W 76 copy also suggested Scott at SA Machine. It took a while but I was able to contact Scott. He said he does not make the wire stock, apparently there is very little demand for them:( At this point I'm still looking for one, if anyone...
  11. D

S&W 76 Stock

I just received a reply from Black-Market-parts. They do not have S&W 76 stocks and have no idea where I might find one. Any other leads on a stock will be appreciated. Thanks
  12. D

S&W 76 Stock

Thanks for the lead. I sent them an email. We'll see what they say.
  13. D

S&W 76 Stock

Anyone know where I can find a replacement wire stock for a S&W 76? Thanks for any leads...
  14. D

any one deal with David Spiwak

I have bought from David and would do so again.
  15. D

DFW SMG Match dates for August & September 2012

Shooters, Thank you for participating in our first subgun match. WE enjoyed you being with us and we learned a great deal from you. I wanted to let you know that We are available for you to shoot your class 3 equipment and we have a club you can join. The club is 30 per month and 10 dollars...
  16. D

FYI, SMG Match July 28th, DFW, TX

The match results are available on Proactive Defense's facebook page. There is a link to them at www.proactivedefense.net. Maybe someone can copy them and post them here?
  17. D

FYI, SMG Match July 28th, DFW, TX

Subgun shooters, Proactive Defense will be having it’s first Subgun match on July 28th. Sign in will be at 8:00 to 8:15am Briefing will be at 8:30 am and we will run two stages simultaneously. I have two subgun instructors to help me run the match in addition to myself; that will make...
  18. D

2009-2010 North TX SMG Match Calendar

I think we are going to have to talk to Chris about John. Maybe Chris can require that John shoot his other guns in the match and leave this new gun at home. I mean think of all the entertainment that this new gun is depriving us of. I suspect there are some that my not come to the matches as...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter