Search results

1. skunkape

Full ATF approval for S.A.B.R.E.

I decided not to buy mine because of there not being a deflector, I've been hit in the face with brass and don't want to try that with a FA. Please post how your upper works out for you!
  2. skunkape

I just paid for my upper so I'm curious if any left handed shooters have shot one?
  3. skunkape

They don't send responses for the M10 list so that doesn't surprise me since they haven't started working on the M11 yet.
  4. skunkape

Just email them and tell them you want on the M11 list.
  5. skunkape

I can't image these uppers will come out fast with the shortage of AR parts but I'm looking forward to some reviews! I haven't stoped by this board in a while so this was an interesting surprise.
  6. skunkape

I kinda like this...

If their claims about the ammo are true it's impressive. Are there really companies trying to build open bolt guns like this for the modern battlefield?
  7. skunkape

M10 .22 kit

I wouldn't wait on Calico for your M10. They took deposits for those uppers a long time ago. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44146&highlight=calico
  8. skunkape

Palm Bay Florida a Miami Vice themed submachine gun competition

I'm sure I would have been faster with my Saiga but the KSG is just to cool to pass up. I always find that to be strange!
  9. skunkape

I'm sure he will answer you soon. Todd runs the forum by himself I believe and also has a life, job and has been planning this shoot. If you come to the shoot you'll see he's not the kind of guy to blow you off.
  10. skunkape

I lived in Sarasota for a long time. If you were near Fort Myers I was going to offer you a ride. It's a long trip but it's a ton of fun and a great group of people to shoot with.
  11. skunkape

Your thoughts on 9mm suppressors

I'm very happy with my Trident on my Mac 10 or Glock 17.
  12. skunkape

Lage M10/9 upper with an intergral suppressor

Look up Max-10SD. I'm guessing you may be thinking of my Max-10?
  13. skunkape

Tripod mounted my air/water cooled Ruger 10/22 today

It was at Manatee and we met a couple times at their events. My first name is Jason and sweep introduced us.
  14. skunkape

Tripod mounted my air/water cooled Ruger 10/22 today

Bill was kind enough to let me shoot his early model and the cranks work very well on his gun.
  15. skunkape

Max-11k

Great looking mac! Just curious is the 680rpm with a steel or aluminum bolt weight?
  16. skunkape

Knob Creek MAchine Gun Shoot

yes it will, we used one last year.
  17. skunkape

Three stamps arrived -disappointed in MAC 10

The first one shows it with the new moly cote on it and the second one is when I first did it. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46667 http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31244&highlight=Max-10sd
  18. skunkape

Three stamps arrived -disappointed in MAC 10

Thank you garandman!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter