Search results

1. skunkape

RPB Mac 10/9mm bolt

I want to buy a new double feed Mac 10/9mm bolt. I want it to be one of the newer flat side bolts so it has as much weight as possible. I want to start shooting my Mac with the stock upper but I don't want it as fast as my original bolt. I think RPBs bolts are that way but can anyone confirm...
  2. skunkape

Macaholic's M11 video's

I found Macaholics video and posted them in another thread but thought I'd post them again for others not reading the other thread. These videos have been brought up many time since they were erased so that's why I'm posting them again. The last thread ended in a pissing match that got it...
  3. skunkape

Max-10's new Moly

I sprayed two Max-10/9mm today with Norrell Moly (semi gloss black) and I have to say I'm impressed with it so far.
  4. skunkape

Advatage arms Glock 22 kit?

My 12 year old son went with me this weekend to watch our local Steel Challenge match and wants to start shooting it with me now. He's shot some but hasn't been very interested in shoot until now so I'm excited and want to get him set up. I decided to buy him a Glock 17 and a Advantage Arms 22...
  5. skunkape

Winchester small pistol primers?

Anyone know where I can find 20K Winchester small pistol primers? I've been using Powder Valley but they've been out since BO was elected.
  6. skunkape

Help find Macaholics missing Macs!

We all know Macaholic loves his stock Macs for their perfection so I’m asking for your help to find his missing Macs. The last three matches I’ve shot with him he’s been shooting his S&W 76 and since we all know he has no use for a slow firing gun, his Macs must have been stolen! I’m sure he’s...
  7. skunkape

Texas Mac 10/9mm questions.

I'm trying to find a Mac 10/9mm for a friend and we found a Texas mac and I've got some questions. First, is there any problems with the Texas Macs? What magazines do they use? Are the uppers the same? I assume they are but since he has a double feed Max-10/9mm upper for it I don't want to...
  8. skunkape

Need help on a Sterling build

I'm trying to get some info and pricing for a friend in Iraq about building a Sterling and maybe a L34A1. First, where does he buy a DLO tube? I asume DLO is the company but I have no idea who they are so forgive me if it's a dumb question. Don's Gun Shop is local to me but since It seem...
  9. skunkape

Max-10 or Max 11 flat top pictures

I have a friend who bought a Mac 10/9mm today and is looking for some pics of a flat top Max-10 or Max-11 but we can't seem to seem to find any. He wants to get on the list for a Max-10 so he's trying to decide if he wants the flat top so if any of you have pics will please post them.
  10. skunkape

Port Malabars new shotgun/subgun mascot?

Anyone know this guy? Sorry, but someone had to post it.:D
  11. skunkape

a Power of Attorney and NFA toys

I have a friend headed to Iraq for a year or two who's leaving his dad with a Power of Attorney but will that cover the NFA items in his trust? He's wanting to have his dad purchase more NFA items, transfer them into his trust and then pick them up and store them while he's gone. Thanks for...
  12. skunkape

Magazine adjustments?

At the port Malabar subgun match this past sunday I had 2 magazines cause FTFs and FTEs that gave me fits so I have some questions. First, I'm using National Mac 10/9mm Mags and I know they are cheap but I don't want to drop $100 mags in the sand. When I looked at the mags and cleaned the gun I...
  13. skunkape

SCA selling National Mags?

I was looking at SCA sight (I don't know why) and they now sell M10/9mm mags but they have black followers so I'm guessing they are National Magazine mags since that's the only black ones I've seen. So now not only did this jerk keep a $100 mag I sent him to build a drum but he's willing to sell...
  14. skunkape

Extractor or spring?

My Mac is having a lot of FTE so do I need to replace the extractor spring, extractor or both?
  15. skunkape

Need help with Extractor roll pin

It was a dumb question and I found the answer.
  16. skunkape

Mag pouch for National Mag. M10/9mm?

Have any of you found a magazine pouch that works well with the National Magazine M10/9mm 32 round mags? I know they are longer that the original mags but I don't how they compare in size to mags for the Uzi,Sten,M11,MP5 and others and I don't want to order a pouch they are to long for.
  17. skunkape

Suomi drum mag for a Mac10/9mm?

Anyone build one that works? I sent a $100 mag body off to SCA back in April so Jeff could build me one this summer at the same time he built the ones for the M11's but that never happened and now the jerk doesn't answer email so I've given up. I'm chalking that up to a lesson learned and I'm...
  18. skunkape

Max-11 in use on a tactical team?

I was just reading the post about Practical Solutions new stock and this sounds strange to me. Why would any tactical team use M11's when they can buy more modern closed bolt smg's so cheap? Do any teams require you to supply your own firearm? That would be the only reason I can think of.
  19. skunkape

Max-10/9mm videos

Range videos from today with the 700 RPM bolt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxBTPYkfdp0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_vxW0MHqTk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WqIDwvDAAc
  20. skunkape

My new south paw Max-10SD

Can't wait to shoot it!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter