Search results

1. hkg3k

Calling on strobro32's Expertise

Apologies in advance for posting this in the Mac forum, but I'd like to ask strobro32 to indulge me and do a ROF calculation on each of my 1919 LMG videos. I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. hkg3k

ODD M10 RECEIVER REINFORCEMENT?

I didn't want to ask a question on the member's FS listing, but wanted to ask the learned hive here if anyone has seen a similar exterior welded on metal strap (reinforcement?) like in this pic. I've never seen anything like this before, but as the ad mentions, this is one of the earliest M10...
  3. hkg3k

FNC Bolt

Any idea what a spare FNC bolt (complete with extractor & ready to drop in) would go for these days? TIA
  4. hkg3k

Going Rate for Sterlings?

I have one more Sterling than I really need and am thinking about letting go of my PAWS / Andrewski L2A3 and was curious as to what they're going for. This one has the smooth black finish over park and I've only test fired it for function since he did the rebuild. I've seen few and far between...
  5. hkg3k

Form 4 Approval Data Points with Old F/P cards

Just thought this would be interesting to the group...... Just recently bought a Mac 10 to both fill a hole in my collection -and- because I got it at a very decent price. I had a leftover set of fingerprint cards which were made and signed in 2009. Because F/P cards are such a PIA to get an...
  6. hkg3k

Possible Illegal SBR?

Was browsing GB and came across this RPB OB "pistol" for sale. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=485026743 Recalling the thread(s) on the old school MAC carbines, it appears this "pistol" has both the rear sight -and- carbine stock mount fixed to the receiver. Thoughts?
  7. hkg3k

Full Size SMG .22 & .45 Kits on GB

They're mine, both new.......have a look. Auction #'s 119646619 & 119633003
  8. hkg3k

Help.....new sidecock M11/380 upper issue

Hey guys, I just received a new side cock M11/380 upper with HK sights for my FA M11/380 from a reputable builder. It has some issues and I wanted to get some feedback before I contact the builder. 1. The rear sight is mounted too far back to allow the upper to seat in the lower. Only...
  9. hkg3k

Heads up on M11/9 slowfire carbine uppers f/s

Here's the link http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=184858#post184858 email if interested
  10. hkg3k

Current list of Sterling Builders

After years of waiting, I think I'm finally going to send one of my Stens out to be made into a Stenling. I would like to get an idea of who the current builders are, their build prices and build quality. I know Andrewski used to make them and had a reputation for a quality build. Is...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter