Search results

1. F

M76 mag spring

When you say M76, you mean a Zastava or S&W76? Wolff Gunsprings has a replacement for the latter. Sorry, i missed that you were talking about a magazine spring, not a recoil spring. Have you checked with Sprinco? They've made batches of custom springs for Suomi coffin mags in past years.
  2. F

Suppressor for Lage 10/31 opinions

I went with a Bowers Vers 45 based on the idea that suppressor volume is your friend with subgubs. I got the threaded inserts for the coarse MAC threads, as well as 1/2-28 for the 10/31.
  3. F

Anybody have accuracy issues with their suppressor?

Are the few holes in the paper proper bullet holes (round) or keyholes (oblong)?
  4. F

Fun at the range

That looks like Red Hill Range. I thought it was a suppressor shoot this past Saturday. 🤔
  5. F

No more sharing of NFA items?

FAQ DNE LAW, but it does show intentions.
  6. F

New Uzitalk Forum Software to Launch Soon

Thanks for the smooth transition to the new software, appreciate that! I'm still poking around the menus, has anyone found a way to enable 'dark mode'?
  7. F

What silencer for MAX-11/15?

I plan to use my old Specwar 762 on my 10/15, haven't had a chance to try it yet, but also built like a tank.
  8. F

Lage Max 10/15 getting stuck on follower

I just put a new Magpul M2 mag in mine and dropped the bolt. It cleared the mag and no indication of it being struck by the bolt. I'm here to complain about not having a last round bolt hold open, lol. Totally joking.
  9. F

Small primer 45ACP in MAC's ok?

Yeah, it only really makes a difference downstream from shooting for the reloading crowd. It's a minor PITA to have to sort them out and/or have enough of them to load a batch with SPP vs LPP. <shrug>
  10. F

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Correct, the one I just received had S/N in the mid-200 range.
  11. F

December 21, 2021 - Got on the wait list November 2, 2022 - Received an email "Almost Ready, you still want it?" November 10, 2022 - Received email with order instructions November 11, 2022 - communicated some special instructions to Lage team November 15, 2022 - tracking number created in Fedex...
  12. F

... and order a case (or two) of ammo.
  13. F

Micro bolt gun is finally finished!!

brrrt... brrrt... brrrt... what's the cyclic rate on that thing?
  14. F

3d Printed Drum Loading Stand

Postage has gone nuts lately. I had to return a rail adapter to the manufacturer and I used a small padded envelope and it was about an ounce. UPS hit me for $13.28 (ground shipping, non-expedited)
  15. F

3d Printed Drum Loading Stand

Well ain't you just a baller, loading up a drum with JHP! :D Nice work on the stand!
  16. F

Got my D-60's, what a pain in the azz to load!

... and imagine using eastern bloc ammo, lol. Eyes/nose would certainly be burning.
  17. F

Got my email today, requesting confirmation that I'm still in. #432
  18. F

Oh boy! Time to check my sofa cushions for spare change! &#55357;&#56833;
  19. F

How long have you been using your D60s? Any issues with them feeding reliably?
  20. F

Oh wow! They're really burning through the backlog!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter