Search results

1. D

Vietnam Era FN Manufacture UZI's sourced by CIA via Interarms and supplied to MACV SOG and ARVN forces

It’s is Greek. Post war Thompson pouches . US inspired
  2. D

Full Auto Uzi in Connecticut.

Does this lower have a different trigger like the exploded view pic? Just wondering because a full auto set up is quitte simple. It’s the semi that makes it complicated.
  3. D

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

I guess I will wait for a while. A sollution will come up eventually. Keep you posted.
  4. D

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

Dave, Will you ship to Belgium? Yours, David
  5. D

Vehicle mounts & blank firing adapters

This is a paige from a Dutch army manual which states that carrying two or more Uzi’s is permitted when they do not touch each other. No intercourse allowed 😂 If transport is by vehicle… hold your weapon or use a mount.
  6. D

Really did 'lose' an Uzi in a 'boating accident?"

With a vehicle mount this would not have happened . Just mentioning.
  7. D

The sights rest in rubber blocks. The hook is held in place by a rubber strap. These al look synthetic rubber and are in pristine condition.
  8. D

You don’t have to own a LandRover but this is how they where fixed to the vehicle.
  9. D

Received a small batch of vehicle mounts today. Overall quality is very good regarding age . Some where fitted but do not have signs of wear . Rubber tubing can have fine cracks but this does not affect usability. I don’t have many. PM me when you want one. Price is $ 135,- including shipping...
  10. D

Uzi pics of the past.

The wooden stocks in the pics are 5cm longer in comparrison to the usual lenght. Three lenghts where in use. 30cm, 32,5cm and 35cm. A folder is in between 30 and 32,5. A Dutch airforce stock is 32,5cm. AS For Dutch Marines and ARS For regular army and airforce.
  11. D

Uzi pics of the past.

Have a close look at the fire selector or where it’s used to be. This was probably used as some kind of jig.
  12. D

Uzi pics of the past.

Uzi in the cold, uzi in the wet. Seventies and eighties Dutch Marines.
  13. D

Dutch Uzi stock Royal Netherlands Air Force

It’s gone. Congrats to the new owner.
  14. D

Uzi pics of the past.

Blank firing adapter. The ones I’ve seen are closed with 4 tiny holes in.
  15. D

Uzi pics of the past.

I would like to share this pic with you. It is from the eighties! Dutch National Reserve or Dad’s Army. Maybe others have some great historical pics of the past too and like to share. We’ll see what happens.
  16. D

Just bought a parts kit from RTG with type 1 stock

Great find. Lovely piece of history.Thanks for sharing
  17. D

Thanks Gino. I appreciate this. Again thank you.
  18. D

Yehhh a dutchie … but living in Belgium
  19. D

I found a brand new stock for my collection. I can’t believe it’s real but I stopped asking people to pinch me because it’s starting to hurt. This means I have another one availlable. PM me If you’re interested. It is not a bargain though…It didn’t come cheap .
  20. D

Post us a pic when using��

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter