The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
The initial print run was 2,000 copies. They were sold by the publisher, on Amazon, by me, and by a few book dealers. Not sure when the second printing will be available. Soon I hope!

RoverDave, do you have any more pictures of this Uzi Pro Prototype (serial: P-200001) photographed at other angles? I need them to make this weapon into a 3D model mod for GTA 5.

nuge

UZI Talk Life Member
RoverDave - Any update on the reprint of your great book?

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
The initial print run was 2,000 copies. They were sold by the publisher, on Amazon, by me, and by a few book dealers. Not sure when the second printing will be available. Soon I hope!
Will there be any additions, corrections, or expansions in the reprint?

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Any news on the next pringint?
Yes! I was going to wait until I had them in my hands to post anything but the second printing is done and books are on their way to me now. I'll have them early next week. Orders can be placed at any time.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I've been very busy shipping books this week! Thanks for the orders. Everyone that tried to order a book when they were out of stock has been notified about the new supply. I've got plenty on hand for anyone else that wants one.

Galil#1

Dave's UZI Book Is The Best!
Know he said No... but...
IMI Galil
IMI Galil
IMI Galil
IMI Galil
Next book...
Full auto .223 & .308
Thank you Sir, even if No ;-)

IMINI

UZI Talk Life Member
Just ordered the second version and picked one up for a friend as well. This is the best book on the UZI ever made. I highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in UZI's or UZI related items.

Abbey

I haven't been on the forum much in recent years. Been back recently and saw & ordered this book. It's amazing! Serious value for the quality and time that went into writing it.

If you own an Uzi, you really should own this book. It's like a couple boxes of ammo. Just buy it, you won't regret this purchase.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't been on the forum much in recent years. Been back recently and saw & ordered this book. It's amazing! Serious value for the quality and time that went into writing it.

If you own an Uzi, you really should own this book. It's like a couple boxes of ammo. Just buy it, you won't regret this purchase.
Thanks for your comments! Plenty of books in stock.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter