Search results

1. C

IMI Mini Uzi sale price, new high mark?

I can't believe what this NIB Mini Uzi sold for, $4482.00 plus fees, taxes and shipping. Good Lord! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/922904826
  2. C

Hard use suppressors for M-16

What suppressor are you guys using for hard use on an M16? Looking for a new one at the moment and gathering input. Thanks
  3. C

Free bag of guns and they tuned them in!!

Looks like a M11 and an uzi pistol in the bunch. https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-homeowners-gardening-buried-duffel-bag-guns
  4. C

Where are all of the M11/nines for sale?

Like the title says. I was on GB, none, Ruben, none, NFA sales, none, Spiwak, one, Sturm, only one in Jan. Seems to be the hot gun of the month.
  5. C

Kel-Tec Sub 2000 mag compatibility

Does anyone that owns a Sub 2000 or has knowledge of them, with the glock mag well (G-17/G22 marked on the receiver), know if G-19 mags will fit and work in the gun? Thanks
  6. C

New CF-W9mmA bolt showed up today!!!

This is a machining masterpiece. Will get to try it out this Saturday at a friend's house. Thank you Tom for all that you do!!! Next to big brother
  7. C

New Maxx11/15 owner

Brown just dropped off a package at my house! Thank you Richard, Mak90, Jackie, and whoever else made this happen. I will try it out this weekend at our hunting lease. I have the IRM version. I put it on the lower with Sam's uzi folding stock that came with the grey ghost. The stock...
  8. C

ATF E-Forms for Form-1 back online

ATF E-forms is back online for form-1 only at this time. https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/10/04/eforms-back-online/
  9. C

M60joe

It is with great sadness that I inform you that M60joe has sold his business and the new owner is not doing gun work. He was going to do some RR work for me and suggested that I contact Victor @ US Anodizing for this type of work. He will be missed greatly by the community he served.
  10. C

"Ultra rare mac" How rare is it really?

Found this ad in a local forum. It is "ultra rare and regulated by the atf". Anyway, have a look. SWD M-11/9mm semi-auto subgun. *(Ultra rare, early prototype!) One of very few and maybe a one of a kind first made prototype SWD M-11/NINEmm semi-auto pistols/subguns designed & manufactured...
  11. C

USMG dedicated siide charging .22 upper

I just received the upper back from Mike at USMG. NICE! I want to thank strobro for the inspiration, 3154tm for the lead on the thread adapter, and Mike at USMG for the great work. You may remember the pictures of it in this thread. Strobro the barrel is 4.5" and the end of the barrel is .5 in...
  12. C

A & D drum adapters

For those interested in the A & D drum adapters for the Lage M11/22 they are still available. After a few emails with Bazooka Bros I finally got a reply saying that they no longer handle them. I did however get the contact information for the person actually building them. I spoke to him and he...
  13. C

Contact/Phone number for Bazooka Bros or A&D Ent.

I ordered a drum adapter for the Lage kit and cant get in touch with anybody about my order. I have e-mailed several times with no response. Does anyone have a phone number to get in touch with Bazooka Bros or A&D Ent? Thanks.
  14. C

MAC style brass catcher?

I searched the archives and found that there is not a MAC specific weapon mounted brass catcher other than the E&L plastic one. It might work but if you have an optic or a Lage upper I don't think it will work without modification. I have seen others use some AR catchers with the velco strap to...
  15. C

Just joined the ranks of full-auto wastefullness

I, like TonyM, just finalized the deal on an M11/9. First MG. I have silencers and SBRs but needed a little more excitement. I believe the fall off of the cliff came after a weekend with my local SOT and his MP5/M16 goodness. I decided not to have to wait on an invitation to operate a fun...
  16. C

.22 kit for M10?

Looking to get my first MG. I know the SWD M11/9 has the most options available but I have a chance to pick up a MAC 10/9 at a pretty good price. I was wondering if there are any kits in .22lr made for the M10/9 out there. I have looked but did not see any. It's not a deal breaker but would like...
  17. C

AMT Automag II suppressed

My latest project Will be testing this weekend and will report back.
  18. C

New Ruger 22/45

Now with factory threaded barrel and with top and bottom rail. http://www.ruger.com/products/2245ThreadedBarrel/models.html
  19. C

Subsonic Sniper

Put this together this weekend. H&R 45/70 converted to a .308 folder. Used a Butler creek shotgun folding stock just for fun. .308 barrel was shortened to 16", threaded, and brake timed by Tornado Technologies.
  20. C

IMI .22 bolt question

The top bolt is one sold to me by Vector a few years ago and the bottom is one I picked up later in a parts deal. I understand that the second one is the type that came in the IMI .22 conversion kits. Does anyone have one like the top one? Is it a special one made by Vector? In the last pic you...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter