Search results

1. BWE Firearms

BWE Slowfire 22 Bolt

I still offer slow fire 22LR bolt conversions.
  2. BWE Firearms

Richard Hoffman's wife just died a couple days ago.

I am still here. After everything I am finally starting to get back to work. It is going slow but it is going. I have the IV8888 Range Day coming up shortly and after that I hope to start getting some work and order turned out. The chemo slows me way down but I m doing what I can.
  3. BWE Firearms

Selling Street Sweeper to 01 Dealer

To deal in DDs you need at least a DD dealers license. ATF has in the past let non DD NFA dealers handle the transfer of one or two DD transfers a year. I do not know if they are still allowing that. I have transferred a couple of DDs over the years without a DD license. If an NFA item is on a...
  4. BWE Firearms

End of an era or dry spell?

I will get back to producing Uzi parts in the future. I am just trying to deal with my Stage 4 Colin cancer and the recent death of my wife. I am having a rough time both physically and mentally right now.
  5. BWE Firearms

I'm sorry I have been out of it. My wife passed away about three months ago and my cancer also got worse so they put me on a heavier chemo treatment. Due to all this I have been dealing with depression and am now taking medication to help with that. Unfortunately due to my cancer I have very low...
  6. BWE Firearms

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers and any donations you could manage. As of yesterday morning we have raised $9800. This will cover the cost of all the funeral arrangements that we are doing and get us well on our way to be able to afford two memorial benches for Michelle. She was...
  7. BWE Firearms

Richard at BWE Firearms needs our help

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers and any donations you could manage. As of yesterday morning we have raised $9800. This will cover the cost of all the funeral arrangements that we are doing and get us well on our way to be able to afford two memorial benches for Michelle. She was...
  8. BWE Firearms

Where to find barrels?

Most companies are out of barrels because they can not get barrel blanks. I was told by my blank supplier they hope they can fill my order by mid this year. I have had the order in with them since the end of 2020. You cant make barrels if you cant get blanks.
  9. BWE Firearms

.22 conversion for Swedish K?

When I have time I have been working on 22LR conversions for the Swedish K, Sten and the Sterling. It wont be soon but at some point I will have them for sale.
  10. BWE Firearms

S&W 76, Ammo what do you find works best?

S&B 115Gr Ball.
  11. BWE Firearms

Need help troubleshooting

Did you check your headspace?
  12. BWE Firearms

Youtube

Thank you woodenword.
  13. BWE Firearms

Youtube

I have a PET scan scheduled for the end of the month. We will see then if my cancer is getting better or not. The worst part is the nuerapothy in my hands and feet. I now have a hard time picking up small parts and not dropping things. That will take two years to get better all they can do is...
  14. BWE Firearms

Youtube

Thank you and I hope 2022 is better. It is starting out that way.
  15. BWE Firearms

Polymer mini uzi first responder stock hardware???

You have to change the backplate and the grip lug on a Mini to use the polymer Mini stock.
  16. BWE Firearms

Congrats Lage MFG!

Congratulations Richard.
  17. BWE Firearms

B Sights install on a NoDak Receiver

To install Model B sights on a receiver set up for Model A sights you need to cut out the front sight base and replace it with a front sight base for the Model B Sights. You then need to drill the rear sight holes to the proper size and mill the recess in the right rear sight ear for the windage...
  18. BWE Firearms

Rate Of Fire Of Different Size Uzis.

I did this video on the rate of fire of the three size Uzis. Hope you enjoy.
  19. BWE Firearms

American 180 sub group

I would like to see n American 180 subgroup. I don't have one but always wanted one.
  20. BWE Firearms

UZI TECH

Your welcome.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter